Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 190. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 0
Heard that you need to keep 10k tokens. Then you can get additional bonuses. This is a really great prospect for investors.
The chance of getting a bonus is certainly not great, but still there is. The choice will be made through a random number generator
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Heard that you need to keep 10k tokens. Then you can get additional bonuses. This is a really great prospect for investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi guys! It's just a great project! And he will allow us all to earn as investors. I will continue to follow the project my friends.

It seems I'm not the only one who holds a good opinion about the project . The sphere of the game is popular. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business.

I hope the tokens will grow in value until the end of the year. I think the project will be one of the best in its field.
Activity: 140
Hi guys! It's just a great project! And he will allow us all to earn as investors. I will continue to follow the project my friends.

It seems I'm not the only one who holds a good opinion about the project . The sphere of the game is popular. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business.
Activity: 186
To invite friends, you can use your referral link. Get extra income

Yes, in fact, the project has many income options. This is a really good project and it will allow many investors to make good money and in many different ways.
Easiest to invest. The bounty takes more time. Plus the referral program can give you a lot to earn.

Well, here everyone decides for himself. I see that these tokens are promising and can grow well. And how to get them out, everyone decides for themselves.
Activity: 101

Yes, in fact, the project has many income options. This is a really good project and it will allow many investors to make good money and in many different ways.
Easiest to invest. The bounty takes more time. Plus the referral program can give you a lot to earn.
Activity: 94

Activity: 24

Still, platform testers will be involved. This was written by the administrator

It will be later. I heard that investors will also be allowed to test the platform. So let's see how this all works. I think I can test this before others.

I think it will be allow not for everyone. Something like the condition of getting an random bonus.
I can tell you more than this is not necessary for everyone. I think such an opportunity will be available to those who most want it. Many just buy tokens for a long time and want to earn. They are not interested in this

Of course! But for anybody, who want take a part in project, but havn't enought money, it perfect ability! Do agree?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Who will tell me how much is allocated to the bounty campaign?

According to the white book, Token Distribution: Bounty and referral program – 12 000 000 WINS. It's enough?

This is more than fairly

They have a timetable in the road map. What will be spent time.

Follow the news on the site or best in the official telegram channel
I am monitoring the telegram channel, there are active discussions going on.
I found only a Russian telegram channel. Are there English?
https://t.me/winstarss
Of course there is a live communication with investors.
Activity: 51

According to the white book, Token Distribution: Bounty and referral program – 12 000 000 WINS. It's enough?

This is more than fairly

I found only a Russian telegram channel. Are there English?

This is more than fairly

This is more than fairly

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
And it is right. Testing the platform is serious. Need to identify bugs. But it is difficult to identify and correct mistakes in the system
Do not forget here the technology that Blockchain is relatively young. Testing is a very important process of the project
Activity: 154

In the theme of the bounty it is written: On the bounty program allocated 4% of the tokens - 6 million WINS
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

6 000 000 WINS or a pool of 4%. For even $ 0.16 this is a very solid amount.

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
And it is right. Testing the platform is serious. Need to identify bugs. But it is difficult to identify and correct mistakes in the system
Do not forget here the technology that Blockchain is relatively young. Testing is a very important process of the project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Jump to: