Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 188. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that the best reward for an investor is an increase in the price of tokens. The price of the token will certainly increase as the Crypto exchange
So I say this, that we will hope that the project will be pleased with the price of the token of its investors.

Yes, the price of the token is really the main thing for an investor. I think those who feel that they can make money on this and buy tokens. Everyone decides for himself what will be the prospect.
The fact that we are fantasizing about perspective is one thing. Actually on the ICO, the token will rise by 20%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think that the best reward for an investor is an increase in the price of tokens. The price of the token will certainly increase as the Crypto exchange
So I say this, that we will hope that the project will be pleased with the price of the token of its investors.

Yes, the price of the token is really the main thing for an investor. I think those who feel that they can make money on this and buy tokens. Everyone decides for himself what will be the prospect.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Why such confidence in x5? What is not more?

If will be good news throughout the year, the tokens price will be show growth more than 500%
It would be very good. Yes, I'm almost sure if everything will go according to plan we will be in profit.
Also I hope that these investments will justify themselves with multiple profits.

If will be good news throughout the year, the tokens price will be show growth more than 500%
It would be very good. Yes, I'm almost sure if everything will go according to plan we will be in profit.
Activity: 154

Maybe the growth be greater. If the project has successfully collected funds and organizes the work - we will get a token growth of x10 minimum.
Activity: 182

Why sell tokens if they will continue to grow? You need invest in presale and wait at nearly 2 years. Then there will be a good profit.
Two years? I hope that I will be able to get a 100% profit earlier.
Activity: 448

One thing we know for sure. Tokens will rise in price after 9 days by 20%.
Yes, but we can not sell in 9 days after all?

Why sell tokens if they will continue to grow? You need invest in presale and wait at nearly 2 years. Then there will be a good profit.

Well, let everyone decide for themselves. Someone and 50% of the profit is excellent. And for someone else, X10 is not enough. Each investor himself decides this moment

Tokens will grow and will show the profit at 500% minimum. But after 9 days this will not happen. Therefore, you do not need to sell tokens. I meant it.

I also have some confidence that x5 is the minimum. Based on the information that I already know the project will be able to make a very large profit during the year.
Activity: 256

Well, let everyone decide for themselves. Someone and 50% of the profit is excellent. And for someone else, X10 is not enough. Each investor himself decides this moment

Tokens will grow and will show the profit at 500% minimum. But after 9 days this will not happen. Therefore, you do not need to sell tokens. I meant it.

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

●Social Crypto Trading●

Especially if a token is added to top exchanges. Then the price of the token will fly to the moon) I will wait for this moment with impatience.

This is usually the case if the token is added to the top exchanges. It's not surprising because it shows the seriousness of the team.
Activity: 434

Especially if a token is added to top exchanges. Then the price of the token will fly to the moon) I will wait for this moment with impatience.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Members of the bounty here are well rewarded, let's hope that investors will receive their rewards in multiple sizes.
All investors hope for this. You only participate in the bounty?

Only rise for new buyers of tokens!
Who will tell me how much is allocated to the bounty campaign?

6 000 000 WINS or a pool of 4%. For even $ 0.16 this is a very solid amount.
It's just a huge reward for the campaign bounty. All who take part in the bounty have a good chance to earn.

Yes, the award really impresses me and it is really a good opportunity to earn and get tokens of the company. Behind this is the future.
Members of the bounty here are well rewarded, let's hope that investors will receive their rewards in multiple sizes.

Well, immediately after entering the exchange, the price may decrease slightly as many will want to sell tokens. It will be necessary to wait a little. The demand for tokens will grow very quickly.

We can not know in advance whether the price will rise immediately, or later.

When you buy tokens, you only hope for growth. If the coin does not grow, then you will not make a profit. You need to invest in order to make sense from at least 2k USD
So at all different possibilities. I'll probably start with 10,000 tokens, there will still be bonuses.
Bonuses will be, but the truth is not a big chance. Count on the growth of tokens
Jump to: