Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 189. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

When you buy tokens, you only hope for growth. If the coin does not grow, then you will not make a profit. You need to invest in order to make sense from at least 2k USD
So at all different possibilities. I'll probably start with 10,000 tokens, there will still be bonuses.
Activity: 256
Who will tell me how much is allocated to the bounty campaign?

6 000 000 WINS or a pool of 4%. For even $ 0.16 this is a very solid amount.
It's just a huge reward for the campaign bounty. All who take part in the bounty have a good chance to earn.

Yes, the award really impresses me and it is really a good opportunity to earn and get tokens of the company. Behind this is the future.
Members of the bounty here are well rewarded, let's hope that investors will receive their rewards in multiple sizes.

I think that the best reward for an investor is an increase in the price of tokens. The price of the token will certainly increase as the Crypto exchange
Well, immediately after entering the exchange, the price may decrease slightly as many will want to sell tokens. It will be necessary to wait a little. The demand for tokens will grow very quickly.

We can not know in advance whether the price will rise immediately, or later.

When you buy tokens, you only hope for growth. If the coin does not grow, then you will not make a profit. You need to invest in order to make sense from at least 2k USD
Activity: 51

It's just a huge reward for the campaign bounty. All who take part in the bounty have a good chance to earn.

Yes, the award really impresses me and it is really a good opportunity to earn and get tokens of the company. Behind this is the future.
Members of the bounty here are well rewarded, let's hope that investors will receive their rewards in multiple sizes.

I think that the best reward for an investor is an increase in the price of tokens. The price of the token will certainly increase as the Crypto exchange
Well, immediately after entering the exchange, the price may decrease slightly as many will want to sell tokens. It will be necessary to wait a little. The demand for tokens will grow very quickly.

We can not know in advance whether the price will rise immediately, or later.

Be a platform tester. This will increase your profits. And with the growth of the token, your profit will be greater
In my opinion it's easier  to buy a token now on pre sale
Activity: 140

Be a platform tester. This will increase your profits. And with the growth of the token, your profit will be greater
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
I recently read that the company will develop an application for virtual reality, it will be a breakthrough. This industry is only evolving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Great project!I bought a tokens at 0.16$; according to my calculations, if the situation is favorable, the token will cost about 4$!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 154
Hello! And who knows what is the minimum investment in the project? I want to buy a few tokens for myself and understand how this all will work.

0.005 btc and 0.01 eth it's minimum. You can find this information in my account when you invest
Activity: 65
Hello! And who knows what is the minimum investment in the project? I want to buy a few tokens for myself and understand how this all will work.

Hi! The minimum investment in the project is 0.005 btc and 0.01 eth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
And it is right. Testing the platform is serious. Need to identify bugs. But it is difficult to identify and correct mistakes in the system
Do not forget here the technology that Blockchain is relatively young. Testing is a very important process of the project
They have a timetable in the road map. What will be spent time.

It is better to spend the time on testing than to look bad in the minds of investors.

The main thing is the possibility of potential earnings) Investors are not interested in anything else.
Activity: 65

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
And it is right. Testing the platform is serious. Need to identify bugs. But it is difficult to identify and correct mistakes in the system
Do not forget here the technology that Blockchain is relatively young. Testing is a very important process of the project
They have a timetable in the road map. What will be spent time.

It is better to spend the time on testing than to look bad in the minds of investors.
Activity: 218
Activity: 191

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 350
Heard that you need to keep 10k tokens. Then you can get additional bonuses. This is a really great prospect for investors.

Yes, the project is just super. He has no competition and this market is over 400 billion. So I think the project has every opportunity to take its place in the market.
With the correct approach of the administration and the implementation of the planned plans, the development team will succeed

Yes, not only the team but the whole project will be successful. This market is always profitable and it will allow us all to make good money.
Heard that you need to keep 10k tokens. Then you can get additional bonuses. This is a really great prospect for investors.

Yes, the project is just super. He has no competition and this market is over 400 billion. So I think the project has every opportunity to take its place in the market.
With the correct approach of the administration and the implementation of the planned plans, the development team will succeed
Activity: 364

Jump to: