Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 10. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think that in the case of active use of cryptocurrency - such platforms will be very necessary.
Well, this is only if people actively use cryptocurrency in their daily lives. Which almost eliminates this possibility ...

Until people start to use cryptocurrency at the level of fiat money - the project will not be able to gain popularity ...

Yes, on the one hand, this is true, but on the other hand, if the idea is enjoyed by crypto enthusiasts, half the work will be done))
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I think that in the case of active use of cryptocurrency - such platforms will be very necessary.
Well, this is only if people actively use cryptocurrency in their daily lives. Which almost eliminates this possibility ...

Until people start to use cryptocurrency at the level of fiat money - the project will not be able to gain popularity ...
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Activity: 168
The one who invented this startup looked exactly into the future, only now they will fail. People do not use cryptocurrency.
Actual idea of ​​providing work and pay for this work in cryptocurrency. I think this decision will be very necessary in the future.

In all likelihood, it will. Because now people use cryptocurrency little. Because of what, the platform will not have high popularity.

I believe that the current volatility in the market plays a significant role as well. It is not profitable to pay by cryptocurrency, the cost of which constantly fluctuates.

Yeah, you can lose a lot, that's for sure. But I think that people who use cryptocurrency for settlements have learned to bypass this.
Activity: 67
Easy Work is a platform for executors and customers who can profitably and comfortably cooperate with each other.
The Easy Work team talks about a low commission percentage, which can beat competitors well.
Yes, this is important for a platform that will be used by a simple people who do not have millions of dollars
I believe that many different layers of the population will use the service, the rich also need services, because they are also people.
Merit: 10
Actual idea of ​​providing work and pay for this work in cryptocurrency. I think this decision will be very necessary in the future.

In all likelihood, it will. Because now people use cryptocurrency little. Because of what, the platform will not have high popularity.

I believe that the current volatility in the market plays a significant role as well. It is not profitable to pay by cryptocurrency, the cost of which constantly fluctuates.
Activity: 14
This is a great business, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this plan?
Activity: 56

Activity: 135
Activity: 130
Has the platform ever been launched at all? Or did it all stop?

So you can not tell right now. It seems the guys raised money, but then something happened, and they paused everything. Probably they modifying something.

Most likely, they will wait for the next cryptocurrency growth. Because now is not very profitable moment.
Merit: 10

So you can not tell right now. It seems the guys raised money, but then something happened, and they paused everything. Probably they modifying something.
Activity: 102
Hi guys, how is the project? How much money was collected?

As far as I know the guys at the pause, some unforeseen nuances have occurred.

As for me, they just modify the site, because now it is unavailable. I wonder what they have in mind

Perhaps this is all due to changes against the background of a fall in the value of cryptocurrency. Now many projects are winding down their activities.
Activity: 33

As for me, they just modify the site, because now it is unavailable. I wonder what they have in mind

Activity: 26
In order for the contractor to be entrusted with the task, his main task will be the maximum interest of the customer with his professional knowledge and experience.
Activity: 23
I’m wondering if the service will work only with people, or companies will also be able to play the role of a performer?
If companies can be performers, it will attract many users, as they can do a huge amount of work.
I agree, the whole team of performers will be able to help with particularly complex decisions, or take on a large number of orders at the same time.
If the customer creates a tender, the company will be able to take part in it as a more reliable person.
No matter who will act as a contractor, the main goal of the service is to solve any problem of the customer through joint cooperation and security, taking into account all his requests.
Pages:
Jump to: