Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 74. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do you think it's possible to get 6 million to the end of ICO?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07
welcome back, congrats and keep up the good work. There really were moments i was unsure about your project, but finally the current success show's that you have a promising und exciting project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Look at the Total Tokens Bought! Who doubted the ICO and the company itself, now is the time
for you to speak out! Worldcore, my congratulations!

Thank you so much guys!

We keep doing our best for improving our platform.
Activity: 36
Look at the Total Tokens Bought! Who doubted the ICO and the company itself, now is the time
for you to speak out! Worldcore, my congratulations!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I've seen links to the white paper, but here is a link to the prospectus as well if anyone hasn't seen it yet. It's a great, informative overview.

https://worldcore.com/template/files/En.WRC_Prospectus.pdf
Activity: 82
Welcome back Worldcore! I miss you)))
2nd Day of WorldCore Presale Update
45,865,825 WRC Tokens Sold
$4,586,582.50 token value

That's impressive, and more than a lot of coins get at the main ICO.
We have to remember the minimum buy amount at the pre-sale is $50,000... so there are a lot of people willing to bet a lot of money on Worldcore Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
2nd Day of WorldCore Presale Update
45,865,825 WRC Tokens Sold
$4,586,582.50 token value

Activity: 18
Merit: 10
How about the bounty?

What about it?

here is quote from https://worldcore.com

"Please contact bounty team at [email protected] If you have a bright idea how to make Worldcore ICO more popular and attract audience for participation. We appreciate any creative marketing ideas, rewards will be set individually for each participant depending on the value of performed activities and uniqueness of ideas for promoting Worldcore."
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How about the bounty?
Nice to see self moderated thread to reduce the spam and trolls I will appreciate your hard effort and will keep supporting this project. This is a mission to change the old financial system this will be next big thing in future.

Yes, self-moderated thread is a good solution. There is a reason that the blackmailers chose to attack Worldcore - it is because they know that Worldcore will be a huge success and generate a lot of interest. There would be no point in them targeting just any ICO, they've gone for the biggest one they can find. And they have failed, Worldcore have won Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
I am very happy to participate in this project, hopefully we will achieve success as soon as possible.
I really glad to see that the Worldcore thread is back up and running!
I'm not at all surprised that the pre-ICO is doing well. This project will be a huge success Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Dear all,

The pre-sale is live and we're happy to see all the support from our community. Already 31,142,525 WRC Tokens sold - Thank you!

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter on https://worldcore.com/ to stay up to date with all new developments.

Our team is also here to assist you on Telegram: https://t.me/worldcore

You can also keep up with all Worldcore news at: https://worldcore.eu/News

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good to see pre-sale attracting good funds, i hope the thread will be good to go now, lot of FUD was created earlier. looked like they were on some agenda to bring down this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Devs you have a large progress with a Total Tokens Bought! My congrants for your company! I will definitely invest in your tokens.
True. This is only the presale. It's almost $3m in presale. We should know that the presale minimum investment is $50k usd. Not much of the people here have that kind of huge amount. And we will see greater volumes invested when the ICO starts.
I think we are going to easily reach $7-8 million during the pre-ICO maybe even more. Thats amazing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Wohoooo new thread, new start

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Devs you have a large progress with a Total Tokens Bought! My congrants for your company! I will definitely invest in your tokens.
True. This is only the presale. It's almost $3m in presale. We should know that the presale minimum investment is $50k usd. Not much of the people here have that kind of huge amount. And we will see greater volumes invested when the ICO starts.
TLQ
Activity: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: