Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 27. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I really do not know if the signs of the skam of this coin are. More like the problem with the code. I think the developers should think about the reward can the airdrop so that people can mining the coins.

I would say the developers being the same and/or linked to another scam coin is definitely not a coding issue. But hey that would just be my two cents on the issue. And so far the devs haven't clarified anything
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
All coins before some hour of 4 Dec. are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

When we hit an exchange?!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Let's go directly to Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex exchanges if possible, dev. Anyway, I will follow and support your project.

It is not easy to go any exchanger.... they need time...as they are new in market...so wait for it...I hope the good news is near...
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC
Wow, big plans! These are serious exchanges. The team did not think about holding a company bounty? I think the coin needs promotion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.

With a coin that started with mining and giveaways, I don't think it will be a scam. It's giving the opportunity to the token holders to make the price pump up in the market.
Merit: 105
Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

we have the same questions. Devs should prove that percentage of ROI is true and we can really achieve that in a year. I also want to see what are their plans about listing in an exchange. This project should not focus about the coin only, they also need to make a plan about listing and exchanges,
Activity: 364

I really do not know if the signs of the skam of this coin are. More like the problem with the code. I think the developers should think about the reward can the airdrop so that people can mining the coins.
Activity: 84
I will say this for XUV Coin - it has one of the most marvelous MN setup guides I've ever seen. Nicely done, gentlemen!
exactly i dont know why the complain in antivirus is coming from but i serious doubt it...maybe some people are not doing it well..XUV coin seems great cant wait to have it on exchange

As we re compiled the exe, the antivirus now gives virus false warning. The first compile is not giving virus false warning but as these masternode coins have to do input / output, every recompile triggers some false warning. Even BTC qt wallet has false warning

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC
I do not know anything about tap, maybe it's a token that has no value now. I'm sure XUV is a valid coin and they will fulfill what they say. This project will help inform Bounties, the best way to start offering free pirates to some partners. I'm sure this airdrop will spread on Twitter and Facebook
I will say this for XUV Coin - it has one of the most marvelous MN setup guides I've ever seen. Nicely done, gentlemen!
exactly i dont know why the complain in antivirus is coming from but i serious doubt it...maybe some people are not doing it well..XUV coin seems great cant wait to have it on exchange
I do not know there is this scum or there is this too the moon, I hope soon it will be known, but if possible it is better to have all the coins in the warehouse Grin
Activity: 560

I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Activity: 160
Merit: 18
I'm really impressed how this coin is organized!
I'm in...  Smiley
Exactly, here I am totally agreeing with you and your opinion on this matter.
This program has accomplished soo much in such less time.
But that's not enough the developers must focus towards the management of the campaign .

Agree! Maybe they are worried with the code, the architecture etc.
Let's follow closely and see the performance.
Buy the way, I'm buying only 1 ETH
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 196
I'm in...  Smiley
Exactly, here I am totally agreeing with you and your opinion on this matter.
This program has accomplished soo much in such less time.
But that's not enough the developers must focus towards the management of the campaign .

For now, only via website!
I would love to see the roadmap in details...
I'm in...  Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: