Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 30. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I was updated version on bith sides (Win, Lin)

I have reward 7.5. Wallet is new version 28. On linux and windows.

~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
V$ ~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3150.00000750,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 7.50000000,
    "blocks" : 16480,

}

windows about

v1.0.0.2-60028

Old mined coins is not available, but i see the txs on tx window

screenshot here
https://snag.gy/SF3QBz.jpg

What i did wrong?

When do you actually plan a mobile application? Currently, the developer with a mobile wallet will receive many points Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
In the last days we all know about the problem with seals. I think such currencies can be an excellent alternative to the etherium Grin

Yes, of course, you can make a profit of this coin just by trading Buy and Sell and there is a chance that its price will pump. If this coin is in demand in the trade market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I just find out about this coin yesterday, I still didn't set up masternode ant it seems like people are having problem with their wallet, But I have seen this issue happen with other coin as well. So be patient, I hope that the team will solve this problem.
Activity: 149
i just get 4.5 per payout with the new wallet?  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokugawa coin is from my friend, the coin is right now at 50 cents in market on cryptopia

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
same scam dev from TOkugawacoin ... beware people... tokugawacoin fall half from its ico value...
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wow, nice introduce!
And you have a wallet allready, it gives a trust to you!
1200% ROI Masternode - just cool, i like masternodes! I will look behind your project!

~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
V$ ~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{

}

windows about

v1.0.0.2-60028

screenshot here

What i did wrong?

you will get 13.5 rewards instead of 7.5 now after block 17343 (in 2 days)

All issues of wallet and udpates are solved now. New investors should feel free to invest
:pushpin: :pushpin: Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Update now from http://xuvcoin.com/

People will get 13.5 reward after 17343 block... which will come tomorrow. so after tomorrow they will get 13.5. until  then it will be 7.5
 :pushpin: :pushpin:

What about lost MN rewards? Is it possible to restore them? Maybe in manul mode, with rpoofs from MN hosters.

those rewards are lost, but the good side is that you will get 13.5 rewards instead of 7.5 now after block 17343 (in 2 days)
Activity: 322
:pushpin: :pushpin: Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/Your windows username/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.

People will get 13.5 reward after 17343 block... which will come tomorrow. so after tomorrow they will get 13.5. until  then it will be 7.5
 :pushpin: :pushpin:

What about lost MN rewards? Is it possible to restore them? Maybe in manul mode, with proofs from MN hosters.
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
 Windows Linux and Mac wallet is updated. Including GitHub and on website

People will get 13.5 reward after 17343 block... which will come tomorrow. so after tomorrow they will get 13.5. until  then it will be 7.5
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Activity: 280
This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.

Hey mate, did you invest or just enroll in bounty campaign?
I'm thinking of investing, but something actually stops me at the moment. Is the upgrade-issue solved already? 
We asking not for users, we asking for ourselves. ^_^
Cause we are investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
I see that many people are complaining about the wallet and many other technical problems. can the dev or moderators clear things up. The more silent you get the more confused users will be and there's no good outcomes after that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When will be the exact date of roadmap to be completely be achieved? Is it by first, second, third or forth quarter of 2018? I was also concerned about the issue that a Bitcointalk member named "seddik" is bringing up here against the project, so, can you please clarify this issue for us to know on behalf of your side regarding this matter.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

All the users who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/*Your windows username*/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/*Your windows username*/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Latest version is 60028
Update from http://XUVcoin.com
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

GitHub has a version that uploaded there 22 hours ago, it cant be new version.
Release Version 1.0.0.2
@XUVCoin XUVCoin released this 22 hours ago · 1 commit to master since this release
I on that version from GitHub for 3-4 hours already, no newer version there. The reward is still 7.5 without coins from MN reward are being claimed back.
Hows that?

Exactly. There is old build on git. 22 hours ago.

Release Version 1.0.0.2

@XUVCoin XUVCoin released this 22 hours ago · 1 commit to master since this release

https://github.com/XUVCoin/XUVCoin/commit/5f62a5ab0a34031c886e8566998cd84d7bd2f247#diff-25d902c24283ab8cfbac54dfa101ad31

checkpoints.cpp was commited

+      (12563, uint256("0x09999452b73077118412f83a390d087b73330282adbcd3bca144573f9bf46b83"))
+      (14923, uint256("0x47a9ab27a9be09544dfcefc4756da9607ddb21187bc99c86f05fe492e0e2d1bc"))
+      (15344, uint256("0xd083a0a97b75b8d1729513ae06b617b294b91644c3c111324abc0b68bdaabb08"))
+      (16286, uint256("0xb8c6bed43a82e9a5e54ebbf04a1a7b989dd6b56f8ea86e8ec73ebd04fbb46ad7"))

What i did wrong?

I think you did everything good, just that didnt work. Same here for me.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{
V$ ~/XUV/XUVd getinfo
{

}

windows about

v1.0.0.2-60028

screenshot here

What i did wrong?

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

All the users who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/*Your windows username*/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/*Your windows username*/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.
Latest version is 60028
Update from http://XUVcoin.com
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

GitHub has a version that uploaded there 22 hours ago, it cant be new version.
Release Version 1.0.0.2
I on that version from GitHub for 3-4 hours already, no newer version there. The reward is still 7.5 without coins from MN reward are being claimed back.
Hows that?
Pages:
Jump to: