Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 33. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
How much coins per masternode?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Thanks! But my problem is still the same - I have only 3 000 coins with 1 transaction, ~1300 coins lost as a reward from running a MN.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.

I lost not only rewards. Also 3000 coins for MN which were bought on site.
Did you replace backed up wallet?
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
This is the fix. We all lose the rewards from the 2 Days. That sucks but is necessary. Just setup again. The chain was reset so its same game for everybody.

Write this to the contact form (XUVSite) and when you bought it (TXid for payment maybe)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is the fix. We all lose the rewards from the 2 Days. That sucks but is necessary. Just setup again. The chain was reset so its same game for everybody.

No, I'm talking about - it was ~4300 coins for me, and now only 3000 left after update. My MN reward for 2 days was more then 0 (from 3000).
We are working on solving things out in the blockchain for the wallet update. Please allow some time

Well. The wallet is updated, but all the money from MN reward are lost, just 3000 coins left for a MN. In transactions window there a lot of confirmed coins.
There will be a fix, right?

We are working on solving things out in the blockchain for the wallet update. Please allow some time

Well. The wallet is updated, but all the money from MN reward are lost, just 3000 coins left for a MN. In transactions window there a lot of confirmed coins.
There will be a fix, right?
Activity: 19
Excellent!Thank you Dev!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The fork Block was at December 4th - so All transactions before that are now invalid and conflicting in the process. This means also that all staking rewards for EVERYONE are not valid anymore. So pretty normal.

it would be nice to compensate)
All my mining transactions after 4 december marked as invalid and not accepted after wallet update to version 60028 and full resync with files deleting. Also one of the payments between wallets marked as conflicted and coins lost. What to do?

The fork Block was at December 4th - so All transactions before that are now invalid and conflicting in the process. This means also that all staking rewards for EVERYONE are not valid anymore. So pretty normal.
All my mining transactions after 4 december marked as invalid and not accepted after wallet update to version 60028 and full resync with files deleting. Also one of the payments between wallets marked as conflicted and coins lost. What to do?
I have the same trouble, dev please clarify the situation
Activity: 5
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Due to Security issue and to provide better ROI @ 13.5 coins per block instead of just 7.5, we have updated XUV coin and hence all the user have to update their wallet.
The effect of the fork: After Block 15343 all the transaction will become invalid. All the user who host master node have to update their wallet. When updating the desktop wallet, the best thing to do is to first find your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere safe. The XUV folder is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV . After this, delete the entire XUV directory and run the new exe. Once wallet has synced, close the new wallet and go back to C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/XUV and replace the wallet.dat with your original wallet.datRemember to keep a backup of your original wallet.dat as a precaution as that is the only way you are able to claim your coins on the forked chain.:bangbang::bangbang:

Please download new wallet version 60028 from http://XUVcoin.com
Linux users can download from the updated GitHub page
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Strange, with a purse like everything is fine. Try it can reinstall it? Or maybe you have problems with the Internet?
hi guys my wallet stop sync more 10h is normal ? you have a problem with wallet ? thanks

No its not. Try adding the nodes and resync (delete everything except wallet.dat)
Activity: 8
Up to 800% ROI? Too much, how is this not going to affect price? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: