Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 35. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
New token -XUV Coin is another proof of stake coin but 4% for pre-mine is not too little? And I think 1200% ROI Masternode there is a great idea, I will definitely take part in the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
As I observed there rewards and specification really interesting that for sure many people will convinced. By haviing also the formula than can analyze there possible output due there masternodes.. Good project
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Wow its great,  a coin which can only mine in very low percentage. Also, very affordable that can give a goood profit in the future. Nice project looking forward on this project.. While I'm still figure out there different features..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting coin with big plans. I like POC tokens. Be sure to mine it. Why do the Developers want to use this coin?
Activity: 238
Looks like an interesting project. A coin which is only 4% pre-mine and full PoS. Why not targeting Poloniex or Bittrex exchange?
Activity: 224
The offer is tempting and coin is affordable and has a greater chance to increase your profit as you can setup Masternode with 3000 coins and can have 3001 coins with just 0.00001 fee for the transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
http://joxi.ru/5mdvZEKcvLyWWA

where did you find my mail? fucking scammers

same here. what the hell is it with all these pre-sale masternode clone coins? GTFO!
He probably gave a bounty or paid to people who spam email for you. I'm glad I'm not targetted as a mail victim.

does it also consider as a spam if it was only one message and not misleading at all? i dn't really see the harm in that. Anyway project seems good overall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Really nice project as you can buy XUB coin  through BTC & ETH..they have 4% pre mine...It has a great opportunity & I think it will really big hit in coming days..
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Any reason why you're not going to try and get your XUV coin on bittrex, poloniex and other bigger exchanges since that should be the ones which give you proper volume over cryptopia?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
http://joxi.ru/5mdvZEKcvLyWWA

where did you find my mail? fucking scammers

same here. what the hell is it with all these pre-sale masternode clone coins? GTFO!
He probably gave a bounty or paid to people who spam email for you. I'm glad I'm not targetted as a mail victim.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Wow, XUV coin cool name,  Shocked I think this coin will be so hot, Noob Question dev in the 1200% ROI master node. I really don't know how to do that. Is there any instruction that can I follow to able to activate XUV coin master node?
Activity: 196
It seems this project it slightly demanding but has a tremendous opportunity and great potential to hit big.
So I guess,and hope,best of luck to everyone who is involved.
Activity: 92
beware with that scam, it's clone, tokugawa coin is falling down and i thing it go a lot more down.

Thanks!
We conducted an independent verification of the TokugavaCoin sites and the XuvCoin website using the "webmoney" and "Whois" support services. The data obtained by us from the report of experts, indicate that both sites are written and registered for one person and are fraudulent. Beware of participating in such projects, they will not bring you profit.
There is no need to conduct any survey to see you have 6 posts, which means you made this account just to troll

Why is it relevant that he is only newbie? You should bring counter evidence to prove him wrong, not plain words.

And you, newbie Sherlock : show us some proof, so that we can close both coins and report them as frauds. If you really have proof.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. All the best!
Activity: 322
Anyway. Why exchanges are need to wait for 16 more days? Thats the time needed to be listed and its agreed with the exchange or what?
What do we waiting for now?
Whats about the Roadmap?
Activity: 84
There is no need to conduct any survey to see you have 6 posts, which means you made this account just to troll
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We conducted an independent verification of the TokugavaCoin sites and the XuvCoin website using the "webmoney" and "Whois" support services. The data obtained by us from the report of experts, indicate that both sites are written and registered for one person and are fraudulent. Beware of participating in such projects, they will not bring you profit.
beware with that scam, it's clone, tokugawa coin is falling down and i thing it go a lot more down.

Thanks!
Пopт ни в кaкyю нe cлyшaeтcя cepвиcaми, xoтя oткpыт и пpoбpoшeн.
Cтaтyc - 1, в cпиcкe нoд пpиcyтcтвyeт.
B фaepвoлe oткpoй пopт 19117 чepeз coздaниe пpaвилa для вxoдящиx пoдключeний.

This can happen if you are using old wallet. Please update to new wallet

My wallet version is 60027, so its some kind of a bug. Probably.
Pages:
Jump to: