Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 34. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Setup my master node 6 hours before but not getting any coin. What to do?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hi guys my wallet stop sync more 10h is normal ? you have a problem with wallet ? thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The amount of nodes is 76 already. This will make the price to the moon after listing on exchange!

axaxaxax нe cмeши мeня, yпaдeт нa днo кaк былo c Harvest

ahahahah do not make me laugh, fall to the bottom like it was with Harvest
Activity: 280
A friend of mine has shown me this project, but I don't have a clue about what are masternodes are all about
Could someone please enlight me, cause ROI looks promising  Wink
Activity: 434
XUV Coin should be a unique project.
I was visit your website & I saw that you publishe wallet for iOS, linux & Microsoft. But you didn't make any wallet for android. When you will release wallet for android???

yes of course that is expected developers to get more results if possible. we must support this project to be successful.
Activity: 238
XUV Coin should be a unique project.
I was visit your website & I saw that you publishe wallet for iOS, linux & Microsoft. But you didn't make any wallet for android. When you will release wallet for android???
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
An interesting idea, but is there enough twenty-five million coins like bitcoin? Or do developers want the price to be the same as in bitcoin?
Activity: 434
The amount of nodes is 76 already. This will make the price to the moon after listing on exchange!
I agree! Such a number of nodes and conditions for POC mining create all conditions for a large use of the coin and of course its price should grow.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Wow seriously everything seems planned out for this coin...from exchange to road map to supply..seem like a good project to me..Pls make announcement on the bounty thread here for us..i will be watching here thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nice project with only twenty five million supply with much higher supply than Bitcoin. I like the features of this project that offers ninety seconds transactions and that's quiet fast. It also has high ROI through masternodes which would attract a lot of investors out there and what is interesting is it comes with it's own wallet. Where is this project based?
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
A coin that can be mined in very few percentages. Also, very affordable that can afford a kid in the future. Exciting project looking forward to this project .. When I still have different features there
Great news that the token is easy mining. But I would like to look at the speed of the transaction and where do developers want to use it? Will there be an airdrop?
Activity: 322
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I like the design of the website, very neat. The layout is also good. It's still a new project and Im hoping this will be successful in the coming days. Maybe Dev should open any bounties or airdrops to promote the project. This will make XUV Coin more popular.
Activity: 84
A coin that can be mined in very few percentages. Also, very affordable that can afford a kid in the future. Exciting project looking forward to this project .. When I still have different features there
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
One of the best Pos Coin with high ROI and very low pre-mine. Cryptopia is a very nice decision that I welcome. And the Ethereum Fans are going to be happy to pay with eth Smiley   They make this Coin very user friendly and attractiv for miners. 3000 Coins for the Masternode is a joke, you can get it in a few days back ...

I try to join this one, looks very promising.

Good job devs !  
Activity: 294
Wow, XUV coin cool name,  Shocked I think this coin will be so hot, Noob Question dev in the 1200% ROI master node. I really don't know how to do that. Is there any instruction that can I follow to able to activate XUV coin master node?

You can check these instructions to setup masternode: https://github.com/XUVCoin/XUVCoin/blob/master/XUV%20Single%20%26%20Multiple%20masternode%20setup.txt

You need 3000 coins to make masternode. You can purchase XUV coins from http://XUVcoin.com by signing up and paying using BTC or ETH
Thank you very much for the detailed instructions! Very clearly everything is written and 3000 coins very little for mining. I'm thinking of joining this project.
Activity: 602
Probably this will be a great project with a 1200% ROI Masternodes. Mining this coin will only cost a low percentage means a higher reward will be to be expected. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 84
Wow, XUV coin cool name,  Shocked I think this coin will be so hot, Noob Question dev in the 1200% ROI master node. I really don't know how to do that. Is there any instruction that can I follow to able to activate XUV coin master node?

You can check these instructions to setup masternode: https://github.com/XUVCoin/XUVCoin/blob/master/XUV%20Single%20%26%20Multiple%20masternode%20setup.txt

You need 3000 coins to make masternode. You can purchase XUV coins from http://XUVcoin.com by signing up and paying using BTC or ETH
Activity: 406
A pleasant project with an affordable coin now and can bring profit in the future. But I wanted more information than this coin is different from others.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
looks not bad , read the roadmap, but what is this coin? Nothing but a weak listing on the stock exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: