Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 2. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Developers correctly provided information about the project to a potential investor or user. After reading the white paper, there are no questions about the project. It is very important that the user understands the essence of the project, its structure and operation
This is the main task of the developers to convince people to invest in this project . To give him a bunch of arguments on this point and refute any doubts about the failures and the impossibility of implementation.
Personally, I have no doubts about this project. The idea of the project is fully understood as developers will achieve this too. Partnership with large real estate investors and many other things inspires confidence and gives hope for success.
Did you know that these private presale investors contributed $ 2 million to the development of the project? It's almost 1/7 of a hard cap. Partnership plays an important role in the promotion and launch of the project
Activity: 420
Developers correctly provided information about the project to a potential investor or user. After reading the white paper, there are no questions about the project. It is very important that the user understands the essence of the project, its structure and operation
This is the main task of the developers to convince people to invest in this project . To give him a bunch of arguments on this point and refute any doubts about the failures and the impossibility of implementation.
Personally, I have no doubts about this project. The idea of the project is fully understood as developers will achieve this too. Partnership with large real estate investors and many other things inspires confidence and gives hope for success.
I am very interested in this project , does it have a bounty company? I'd love to join you. I have every reason to believe that the token of this project will grow and I would not like to miss this opportunity
So far, the developers have not made the announcement of the bounty company, but soon the bounty company will be launched. And why the bounty company? Why don't you just buy tokens?
I'm more of a part of the bounty company. I very rarely invest in projects . I had a bad experience in investing in bounty company I'm lucky more, the more you do not spend your money
Do you have any doubts about this project? Or you're just afraid to risk your money. I think the project will fully justify investing in it will certainly bring profit
I'd better spend some personal time in exchange for project tokens. The fact of participation in the bounty I like more than to invest. Although the investment profit can be several times more than with the participation in the bounty .
In most cases, bounty hunters sell the received tokens at the first opportunity . In the case of this project, I would not do so, the token has a great potential and selling it in the near future is just stupid

I wasn't going to sell tokens any time soon.I like the idea of the project first of all I believe in the idea and that this project can have the same application as Uber and other services.Selling tokens at the start of the project is a very strong hit on the financial stability of the project
Activity: 266
I am very interested in this project , does it have a bounty company? I'd love to join you. I have every reason to believe that the token of this project will grow and I would not like to miss this opportunity
So far, the developers have not made the announcement of the bounty company, but soon the bounty company will be launched. And why the bounty company? Why don't you just buy tokens?
I'm more of a part of the bounty company. I very rarely invest in projects . I had a bad experience in investing in bounty company I'm lucky more, the more you do not spend your money
Do you have any doubts about this project? Or you're just afraid to risk your money. I think the project will fully justify investing in it will certainly bring profit
I'd better spend some personal time in exchange for project tokens. The fact of participation in the bounty I like more than to invest. Although the investment profit can be several times more than with the participation in the bounty .
In most cases, bounty hunters sell the received tokens at the first opportunity . In the case of this project, I would not do so, the token has a great potential and selling it in the near future is just stupid
Do you guys think the development team is able to implement the plans they have in mind? Do they have enough competence and opt for the implementation of their project?
I am pleased with only one thing that the entire development team is verified and these are real people. Each member of the team is quite experienced and competent and has a great experience in their business. I have no doubt that the project will be implemented
The project has quite high ratings on various sites involved in project evaluations .The community also has, in general we expect an interesting platfomr which really will be important and have practical applications
By all indications, we can observe a really worthwhile project that can be successful.Everything else in the project is very large and serious partners involved in real estate and have a very large stake in real estate. This inspires additional confidence in the project
Everything else is very much help the project at the start. Help from such partners and comprehensive support will definitely play into the hands of the development team
This is a good springboard for the take-off of the project. I think that the price of the token will immediately creep up. The most important thing is that the platform will expand its spheres of influence , the more services will be on the platform the higher the chances that the platform will be world famous
It takes time , sooner or later people realize that full reliability is quite possible and it can be provided only with the help of blockchain.It will not be one year after the launch of the platform for the country, it has acquired a global character .
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Do you guys think the development team is able to implement the plans they have in mind? Do they have enough competence and opt for the implementation of their project?
I am pleased with only one thing that the entire development team is verified and these are real people. Each member of the team is quite experienced and competent and has a great experience in their business. I have no doubt that the project will be implemented
The project has quite high ratings on various sites involved in project evaluations .The community also has, in general we expect an interesting platfomr which really will be important and have practical applications
By all indications, we can observe a really worthwhile project that can be successful.Everything else in the project is very large and serious partners involved in real estate and have a very large stake in real estate. This inspires additional confidence in the project
Everything else is very much help the project at the start. Help from such partners and comprehensive support will definitely play into the hands of the development team
This is a good springboard for the take-off of the project. I think that the price of the token will immediately creep up. The most important thing is that the platform will expand its spheres of influence , the more services will be on the platform the higher the chances that the platform will be world famous
Activity: 172
The project is very interesting and will definitely attract the attention of many people. Blockchain is becoming more and more embedded in our lives and it can not but rejoice i am very glad that there are such projects because they really change people's lives for the better
The reliability of reviews can only be obtained by using the blockchain in no other way to get it is not possible.I don't understand why people don't see the benefits in this technology? After all, using it completely eliminates the possibility of falsification
Sooner or later, the blockchain will have the same application as the Internet is only a matter of time. But such projects as YINC without attention. I think investing in such projects in the future will give a very good profit
What are the advantages you can allocate to this project? Will you invest in it? I thought you were quite positive about this project.
I believe that the main advantage of this project is that no one could offer of the way when feedback can be accurate at 100%. If this is fiction then people will start to use it. No one wants to be deceived
Will you invest in this project ? How do you assess the growth potential of the token?I think the platform can be quite widespread
Naturally I will invest in it . I'm waiting for the presale to start to buy project tokens .Developers should soon provide information about the bonus system at different stages of sales. The potential of the token is really high and it would be foolish to miss such an opportunity and not to invest in this project
In general, i once again convinced that the project deserves success. Perhaps you need to learn more about white paper to accurately determine whether to invest in it or not. The dynamics of blockchain technology development is generally positive and against this background the project will be much easier to start
The project is very interesting and will definitely attract the attention of many people. Blockchain is becoming more and more embedded in our lives and it can not but rejoice i am very glad that there are such projects because they really change people's lives for the better
The reliability of reviews can only be obtained by using the blockchain in no other way to get it is not possible.I don't understand why people don't see the benefits in this technology? After all, using it completely eliminates the possibility of falsification
Sooner or later, the blockchain will have the same application as the Internet is only a matter of time. But such projects as YINC without attention. I think investing in such projects in the future will give a very good profit
What are the advantages you can allocate to this project? Will you invest in it? I thought you were quite positive about this project.
I believe that the main advantage of this project is that no one could offer of the way when feedback can be accurate at 100%. If this is fiction then people will start to use it. No one wants to be deceived
Will you invest in this project ? How do you assess the growth potential of the token?I think the platform can be quite widespread
Naturally I will invest in it . I'm waiting for the presale to start to buy project tokens .Developers should soon provide information about the bonus system at different stages of sales. The potential of the token is really high and it would be foolish to miss such an opportunity and not to invest in this project
Activity: 172
Pages:
Jump to: