Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 7. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
I will help you will a great pleasure. Consumer will have access to all needed information about vendors. This platform offers special features that will help to choose the best vendor. I guess it is the main advance of the system.
I understand it. I meant a want to know details. Will consumer be able to communicate with vendors or other consumers. How can consumer get some reward from the platform or he/she is used to pay for being a user?
I am sorry. Now I get it. Users will be able to communicate directly to vendors. Also, there will be referencers that will give they recommendations about certain providers that will make the choice much easier. Users will be able to get reward for reviews and references also.
Referencers? Looks interesting. Will any user be able to become a referencer or it will be an opportunity for a small group of users? I am glad to hear about conditions if there are some.
No, actually any consumer will be able to become a referencer. Al he/she needs to do is just hire some service and leave a review. Consumer will get a reward for a reviews and invitation to become a referencer.
Wow. It is great. This system will help to guarantee a permanent data flow between users, so the market can be live and well informed about all providers. I can’t wait to see it in work.  
I am sure that your expectations will be met. I can’t predict anything but I am sure that a lot of people will appreciate it because it has a great financial attractiveness for every user.
Activity: 154
Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
I will help you will a great pleasure. Consumer will have access to all needed information about vendors. This platform offers special features that will help to choose the best vendor. I guess it is the main advance of the system.
I understand it. I meant a want to know details. Will consumer be able to communicate with vendors or other consumers. How can consumer get some reward from the platform or he/she is used to pay for being a user?
I am sorry. Now I get it. Users will be able to communicate directly to vendors. Also, there will be referencers that will give they recommendations about certain providers that will make the choice much easier. Users will be able to get reward for reviews and references also.
Referencers? Looks interesting. Will any user be able to become a referencer or it will be an opportunity for a small group of users? I am glad to hear about conditions if there are some.
No, actually any consumer will be able to become a referencer. Al he/she needs to do is just hire some service and leave a review. Consumer will get a reward for a reviews and invitation to become a referencer.
Wow. It is great. This system will help to guarantee a permanent data flow between users, so the market can be live and well informed about all providers. I can’t wait to see it in work.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I've been following the project for a long time, the perspectives are impressive! But I'm worried that I can not find a link to the Bounty campaign. Do you know if the launch is planned or not?
Yes, I was also interested in this issue. I think that everything is still ahead. We can say that the project is at the beginning of its path, so do not worry!
I am very pleased that the project is interested in more and more participants, this reflects the importance of the project! Every day I notice new members who ask their questions. There is no doubt that the project will receive great success and recognition!
Activity: 238
Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the project at the moment started private sale! To participate, you need to fill out the form listed on the website: 
https://www.yinc.com/contact?sign_up_purpose=Private%20Sale%20Interest
Typically, private tokens are distributed only to large investors, is not it? I unfortunately do not have much money to participate in this. You do not know when pre sale begins, I would really like to invest in this project!
Activity: 350
I've been following the project for a long time, the perspectives are impressive! But I'm worried that I can not find a link to the Bounty campaign. Do you know if the launch is planned or not?
Yes, I was also interested in this issue. I think that everything is still ahead. We can say that the project is at the beginning of its path, so do not worry!
Activity: 364
Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the project at the moment started private sale! To participate, you need to fill out the form listed on the website: 
https://www.yinc.com/contact?sign_up_purpose=Private%20Sale%20Interest
Activity: 210
The idea of ​​the project and the truth is impressive, this problem has become really relevant in our time! I think that the project will be extremely in demand, only I have a few questions! In which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
As you have already said, the relevance of the problem is really significant, therefore the project can become popular all over the world. But I think that this will happen not immediately, but gradually, it all depends on the progress, the team and other factors!
I'm sure that if we talk about the prospects of the project, then we can confidently say that we will be able to see not just a new player in the market, but a strong competitor to all existing companies! And about the team I can say that it is completely composed of professionals in their field, you can see the history of each of them!
I understand that the idea is very promising, but why are you so sure that the project will be successful?
I support this company from the very beginning and I can say that this one has many advantages over its competitors! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization and YINC may well improve the concept! I wish you good luck  Wink
Well, let's hope that you are right and the project will be really very successful and they will be able to capture large part of the market!
The idea of ​​the project and the truth is impressive, this problem has become really relevant in our time! I think that the project will be extremely in demand, only I have a few questions! In which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
As you have already said, the relevance of the problem is really significant, therefore the project can become popular all over the world. But I think that this will happen not immediately, but gradually, it all depends on the progress, the team and other factors!
I'm sure that if we talk about the prospects of the project, then we can confidently say that we will be able to see not just a new player in the market, but a strong competitor to all existing companies! And about the team I can say that it is completely composed of professionals in their field, you can see the history of each of them!
I understand that the idea is very promising, but why are you so sure that the project will be successful?
I support this company from the very beginning and I can say that this one has many advantages over its competitors! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization and YINC may well improve the concept! I wish you good luck  Wink
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: