Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 8. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This project has a great and strong community. I guess it grows because of its great bounty campaign. Does anybody have information about it? I want to participate for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin
Probably, I have it. The bounty is live and you are able to become a participant. But you need to hurry up because I think that this offer is limited. I am sure that there will be a lot of people that want to get yinc tokens.
Thank you for this information. Can you send me a link or some source where I can find more information about it? I don’t know why, but I can’t find anywhere.
Here you are. I hope you will be successful and this bounty campaign will help developers to popularize their product and find new investors.
https://contest.yinc.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
This project has a great and strong community. I guess it grows because of its great bounty campaign. Does anybody have information about it? I want to participate for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin
Probably, I have it. The bounty is live and you are able to become a participant. But you need to hurry up because I think that this offer is limited. I am sure that there will be a lot of people that want to get yinc tokens.
Thank you for this information. Can you send me a link or some source where I can find more information about it? I don’t know why, but I can’t find anywhere.
Activity: 420
Activity: 406
Activity: 252
Hey, guys. I have several questions about the project. I want to know how developers want to keep so much data about reviews and subsequent comment. I understand that YINC uses blockchain technologies but I want to know more.
Developers designed a distributed version control system repositories. It will help to storage all this information and provide public access to every existing review on the platform.
Wow. It looks very impressing. What about information security? Reviews need to be protected from third-parties changings because in case there will be no sense in these reviews.
Of course, your opinion is the right one. Falsified reviews won’t bring any benefit for consumer and for vendors also. Technology that I’ve mentioned will save data in read-only mode and no one will be able to change it somehow.
It’s great. Now I really see that this project is well-thought. I guess there will be a lot of information every day. How many repositories will use yinc? Will repositories be separated on period or on its content?
Well, yinc will use one repository per year. But It will be separated on different periods in accordance with information that will be kept. For example, it can be separates on months or quarters. Developers want to keep all data manageable.
I guess there will be possible to copy this data anywhere you want. Or will it be restricted? It could be a nice way to keep a big data sizes outside yinc repositories I think.
It is a nice idea.  I guess devs will be permanently updating these repositories to be able to manage the system as it needs to be managed. I guess if there is a necessity devs will update the entire system to make it work better.
Yinc team is great guys with an enormous talent. I hope this project will raise enough funds and find its public. Unfortunately, I still have questions about the technical architecture of this platform but I am really thankful for your help.
You are welcome. You can read the technical white paper. There a lot of interesting info about the project. Besides, repositories are discussed in the 2.2 paragraph.
https://www.yinc.com/storage/Technical_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 266
Hey, guys. I have several questions about the project. I want to know how developers want to keep so much data about reviews and subsequent comment. I understand that YINC uses blockchain technologies but I want to know more.
Developers designed a distributed version control system repositories. It will help to storage all this information and provide public access to every existing review on the platform.
Wow. It looks very impressing. What about information security? Reviews need to be protected from third-parties changings because in case there will be no sense in these reviews.
Of course, your opinion is the right one. Falsified reviews won’t bring any benefit for consumer and for vendors also. Technology that I’ve mentioned will save data in read-only mode and no one will be able to change it somehow.
It’s great. Now I really see that this project is well-thought. I guess there will be a lot of information every day. How many repositories will use yinc? Will repositories be separated on period or on its content?
Well, yinc will use one repository per year. But It will be separated on different periods in accordance with information that will be kept. For example, it can be separates on months or quarters. Developers want to keep all data manageable.
I guess there will be possible to copy this data anywhere you want. Or will it be restricted? It could be a nice way to keep a big data sizes outside yinc repositories I think.
It is a nice idea.  I guess devs will be permanently updating these repositories to be able to manage the system as it needs to be managed. I guess if there is a necessity devs will update the entire system to make it work better.
Yinc team is great guys with an enormous talent. I hope this project will raise enough funds and find its public. Unfortunately, I still have questions about the technical architecture of this platform but I am really thankful for your help.
I have recently reread the white paper and still have some question about some technical details. I know that there will be some rewards for references. What does it mean? I can’t get it.
It means that consumer after he/she writes a review for a concluded work assignment yinc can offer him to become a referencer and he/she will get additional tokens for their activity. It is alternative way to earn tokens on the platform.
Ok. It is nice, but I still don’t understand what this people are supposed to do in general. I mean I understand that they will recommend some vendors. Am I right?
Actually, you are right. This person will become a live source of information for all interested future clients of a certain provider. It is nice way to make this platform even more fair.
Ok. Your explanation was pretty clear. Now I understand more details but I still have another question. Couldn’t it influence on the decision of clients? I mean they won’t choose a certain vendor because referencer said so.
I don’t think it could occur problem. Anyway, it is still the choice of the consumer to hire service or not to hire it. Reviews or references could only be an additional source for info. Always people pay attention on the price. Thanks to yinc they can do it in a best way.
Do you mean the bidding system? I agree I have never thought that there is such a great idea. It really will help to keep the marketplace competitive and prices fair. I can’t wait to see how it works.
Yes, you understood me right. It will be a great experience to try it by yourself I guess. I am really inspired by developers because they want to design something out of the box. I wish them good luck and great chances.
Activity: 322
I have recently reread the white paper and still have some question about some technical details. I know that there will be some rewards for references. What does it mean? I can’t get it.
It means that consumer after he/she writes a review for a concluded work assignment yinc can offer him to become a referencer and he/she will get additional tokens for their activity. It is alternative way to earn tokens on the platform.
Ok. It is nice, but I still don’t understand what this people are supposed to do in general. I mean I understand that they will recommend some vendors. Am I right?
Actually, you are right. This person will become a live source of information for all interested future clients of a certain provider. It is nice way to make this platform even more fair.
Ok. Your explanation was pretty clear. Now I understand more details but I still have another question. Couldn’t it influence on the decision of clients? I mean they won’t choose a certain vendor because referencer said so.
I don’t think it could occur problem. Anyway, it is still the choice of the consumer to hire service or not to hire it. Reviews or references could only be an additional source for info. Always people pay attention on the price. Thanks to yinc they can do it in a best way.
Do you mean the bidding system? I agree I have never thought that there is such a great idea. It really will help to keep the marketplace competitive and prices fair. I can’t wait to see how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: