Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 10. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
as I understand, the factors that you have in mind are the rating and its reliability, financial security on both sides and the amount of relevant information. in this case, there is a revolution in the process of search, selection and payment by the consumers of the services of the supplier.
by the way, about the payment. if one of the key advantages of a platform that fosters customer satisfaction is that a reliable rating will be created on the platform, will not these ratings be purposefully falsified in order to get the highest line of the rating?
Activity: 392
as I understand, the factors that you have in mind are the rating and its reliability, financial security on both sides and the amount of relevant information. in this case, there is a revolution in the process of search, selection and payment by the consumers of the services of the supplier.
Activity: 364
the unification of consumers and suppliers in order to implement a more efficient process of their interaction is the mission of the developers, which I fully support. there is a good investment attractiveness.
agree with you. I will explain: each person in one way or another acts as a consumer or supplier, and each person is interested in a safer, faster and cheaper process of choosing each other, so investors are no less interested in promoting consumer market technologies.
at the same time, notice, fast, cheap and simple process will occur with the help of a blockchain, which, in addition, will add transparency and security. this is due to the fact that the satisfaction of consumers with service providers depends on many factors, which, in fact, are improved due to the blockchain.
Activity: 210
the unification of consumers and suppliers in order to implement a more efficient process of their interaction is the mission of the developers, which I fully support. there is a good investment attractiveness.
agree with you. I will explain: each person in one way or another acts as a consumer or supplier, and each person is interested in a safer, faster and cheaper process of choosing each other, so investors are no less interested in promoting consumer market technologies.
Activity: 392
friends, the problems of interaction between suppliers and consumers have always been, but with the advent of this platform, I hope that they will be resolved quickly and effectively. The deciphering abbreviation platform speaks for itself: we will indeed be under control.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
YINC uses encryption currency and block chain technology to ensure transparency and fairness in the transaction process. This is an important part of the trade needs now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned it. It will be better to use tokens. Because this platform has a transactional fee. Users that will pay in tokens will get a great discount and the fee will become insignificant.
I hope these tokens will be listed on different exchanges too. It is a nice platform to earn some cryptocurrency if all these features will work as they supposed to work. Developers really need to work hard to make YINC great.
Stay calm. You just need to be subscribed on their social media accounts to see that developers don’t waste time. They want to find new strategic partners and investors to make YINC better. I am sure that they will make it.
I guess time will tell. Thank you for your advice. Definitely, I will find these guys to take a look on their work. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise.
Activity: 350
Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned it. It will be better to use tokens. Because this platform has a transactional fee. Users that will pay in tokens will get a great discount and the fee will become insignificant.
I hope these tokens will be listed on different exchanges too. It is a nice platform to earn some cryptocurrency if all these features will work as they supposed to work. Developers really need to work hard to make YINC great.
Stay calm. You just need to be subscribed on their social media accounts to see that developers don’t waste time. They want to find new strategic partners and investors to make YINC better. I am sure that they will make it.
Thanks to YINC consumers can be more confident in those vendors that they will hire. Finally, someone tried to design a platform that can help to make right decisions. I hope it will be really efficient.
Do you want to say that yinc guarantees quality of offered services? I guess if a platform has such features they need to be efficient for its users. This platform will make a great step to a bright future and change the marker.
No, I didn’t what to say that. I don’t think that developers will guarantee some features like this. They will guarantee fair and real feedbacks from customers. I guess it will be the best way to understand how a certain consumer really works.
Ok. Now I understand what you mean. It still impressing, but now I have some question how developers are supposed to provide it. I guess it is hard and no one cab be saved from fake reviews.
YINC’s users can be saved from it. Developers of this platform offer a unique ecosystem that will offer incredible opportunities. Consumers will be able to leave reviews only after the job will be finished. Vendors can’t be able to pay for fake reviews to raise their reputation.
Ok. Well it looks great but where are the guarantees that people will leave reviews? I know that many consumers don’t have time or they just don’t want to do it. There is no motivations and the system won’t work.
Actually, this platform gives a nice motivation of users. They will be able to earn some tokens for their reviews. These tokens will be really very useful for further usage on the platform.
Wow. Now I understand why developers are so sure about their products. I hope this scheme will work as it is supposed to. I believe that it is a nice project that has a great financial attractiveness for smart investors.
Activity: 252
Thanks to YINC consumers can be more confident in those vendors that they will hire. Finally, someone tried to design a platform that can help to make right decisions. I hope it will be really efficient.
Do you want to say that yinc guarantees quality of offered services? I guess if a platform has such features they need to be efficient for its users. This platform will make a great step to a bright future and change the marker.
No, I didn’t what to say that. I don’t think that developers will guarantee some features like this. They will guarantee fair and real feedbacks from customers. I guess it will be the best way to understand how a certain consumer really works.
Ok. Now I understand what you mean. It still impressing, but now I have some question how developers are supposed to provide it. I guess it is hard and no one cab be saved from fake reviews.
YINC’s users can be saved from it. Developers of this platform offer a unique ecosystem that will offer incredible opportunities. Consumers will be able to leave reviews only after the job will be finished. Vendors can’t be able to pay for fake reviews to raise their reputation.
Ok. Well it looks great but where are the guarantees that people will leave reviews? I know that many consumers don’t have time or they just don’t want to do it. There is no motivations and the system won’t work.
Actually, this platform gives a nice motivation of users. They will be able to earn some tokens for their reviews. These tokens will be really very useful for further usage on the platform.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: