Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 12. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I would like to note the rewards that I can get here. this, for example, providing feedback after the transaction is completed for the work done and hiring the same suppliers that were previously.
Activity: 210
Note that in addition to the above advantages of the platform, there are other strong advantages, such as, for example, providing consumers with competitive prices, storing the history of transactions in the blockchain, and the visibility of the supplier's performance by creating a rating system.
you now listed what concerns the advantages of the system. It is also important to mention, as I believe, the benefits of the utility token. see, the main thing is the provision of Smart Escrow r service, which allows to perform peer-to-peer payment between consumers and suppliers. further, these are discounts on services through the use and retention of the YINC token.
yes, indeed, discounts are, and quite significant - up to 50%: this process reminds me of cashback, only it is carried out not through purchases, but through the use of a token. I'm also attracted to that, the platform guarantees protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. therefore, as I understand it, I can not worry about the price reduction.
Activity: 266
Note that in addition to the above advantages of the platform, there are other strong advantages, such as, for example, providing consumers with competitive prices, storing the history of transactions in the blockchain, and the visibility of the supplier's performance by creating a rating system.
you now listed what concerns the advantages of the system. It is also important to mention, as I believe, the benefits of the utility token. see, the main thing is the provision of Smart Escrow r service, which allows to perform peer-to-peer payment between consumers and suppliers. further, these are discounts on services through the use and retention of the YINC token.
Activity: 364
guys, do you notice that the YINC token is multifunctional? It is used as a utility and is designed for both transaction tracking, and for interactions and reviews. I believe that there is a definite big plus in this: many will use it because it benefits.
it is quite right, because all these functions allow you to pay for services, and also provides an incentive to participate in the development of a developed ecosystem of interaction between service providers and consumers.
Activity: 266
guys, do you notice that the YINC token is multifunctional? It is used as a utility and is designed for both transaction tracking, and for interactions and reviews. I believe that there is a definite big plus in this: many will use it because it benefits.
I agree with the developers that customer satisfaction is related to many factors, in particular, the reliability of the rating, financial security and the amount of information provided. I'm sure, that they are in the right direction of platform development.
Activity: 364
friends, I have not seen such a project, so I think that it will be a success. especially since its theme is topical - uniting consumers with suppliers will now be a process that is more easy and effective, which is extremely important in this area.

I completely agree with you. patented solution under the cipher "You are IN Control" - the idea is really cool! In addition, the platform uses blockchain technology, which adds transparency and security to this process.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Having issues partaking.  I connected To Facebook and Facebook tasks yet it says error. Been like this since yesterday

My entries and not being added so unable to continue Any further.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
so..let me get this..this is like a secondary project for the people involved in developing this?
Activity: 280
in general, the platform is developing, and I will be happy if this will continue, because the topic is quite relevant, and after the end of ICO, I'll look forward to the release of the final product Smiley
Activity: 420
if I'm not mistaken, these functions are: single or multi-proprietary, developed for companies using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as those who do not use any systems at all. Further, it is an opportunity for property owners to use the YINC for jobs that their own internal or preferred suppliers can handle.
I will also add that this is the best service and customer service, that is, tenants can make their requests for service directly to managers in the system, and managers can claim to work on the same platform.
Activity: 252
if I'm not mistaken, these functions are: single or multi-proprietary, developed for companies using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as those who do not use any systems at all. Further, it is an opportunity for property owners to use the YINC for jobs that their own internal or preferred suppliers can handle.
Activity: 350
guys, did you see that it turns out, the developers have another project - the maintenance of all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? it's just fantastic!
I heard about this. as far as I know, this system was created with the support of partners who own a large number of real estate in the US and abroad. These partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
it is quite right. judging by the description of the project, there are added some functions for managing commercial real estate. Wink
guys, did you see that it turns out, the developers have another project - the maintenance of all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? it's just fantastic!
I heard about this. as far as I know, this system was created with the support of partners who own a large number of real estate in the US and abroad. These partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
Activity: 350
The marker also has undeniable advantages. it is, for example, a one-way payment system through the Smart-Escrow service, discounts on services, protection from a price reduction of the token, providing protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. Cheesy Cheesy
it would also be superfluous to mention the awards for comments and direct referencers: reviews are left after the transaction is completed, and after that comes a reward. further - you can also receive a reward by becoming a direct referencer for a supplier who has already been hired. not entirely understandable to me property, but I think that I will rather use remuneration for the reviews Smiley
Activity: 252
The marker also has undeniable advantages. it is, for example, a one-way payment system through the Smart-Escrow service, discounts on services, protection from a price reduction of the token, providing protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. Cheesy Cheesy
guys, I would like to discuss the advantages of this project. I'm sure that among us there are people who are more competent in these matters (except, of course, developers). I, for one, am sure that this platform will not have competition, given its innovative approach to the existing system of interaction between consumers and contractors.
I agree. general, I can voice: these are competitive prices, formed at the expense of suppliers' rates against each other, the storage of reviews and stories on the blockchain. What can you add?
what you have listed is the advantages of the system itself. it really is, I would add that the rating of the supplier depends only on the quality of the work done, and not on the ability to manipulate the system.
guys, I would like to discuss the advantages of this project. I'm sure that among us there are people who are more competent in these matters (except, of course, developers). I, for one, am sure that this platform will not have competition, given its innovative approach to the existing system of interaction between consumers and contractors.
I agree. general, I can voice: these are competitive prices, formed at the expense of suppliers' rates against each other, the storage of reviews and stories on the blockchain. What can you add?
Pages:
Jump to: