Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 17. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
What is the maximum coin supply?
I think there is no maximum but you must ask is there KYC for a big investement.

A lot of campanies has a KYC for a big investors, only I know that is a minimal is 1 USD.

I don't know why such there is no such information on thir WP or FAQ.

Maybe it will appear but little bit later, anyway you can always ask their moderators for any question.

I agree but it must be also in the WP. Cause I don't have much time for asking a lot question, I prefere read all information i need and then discuss.

Yes, the team needs to add more information to the project site. The question could have been answered earlier, and it would be inconvenient for me to reread all the pages of the topic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Which bonus will be available for participants of pre-sale?
Activity: 224
what is advantages of the Yodse platform?

None of the existing companies represents itself as an ecosystem in that form
in which Yodse ecosystem will provide a complex for conducting business for
manufacturers and customers, and, therefore, the compared companies are
the indirect competitors to the Yodse project.
Activity: 294
what is advantages of the Yodse platform?
Activity: 392
The Yodse ecosystem is decentralized but very transparent. It is a bridge between the manufacturer and the consumer without the intermediary and obviously profits will be both the manufacturer and the consumer. Consumers receive direct technical support.
Is this one of the steps to help small businesses enter the international market in this area? Is this a strong point to help the project compete with other projects?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The increase of platform users will increase the use of the marketplace not only within the country, but also in other states, while increasing mutual export-import operations between countries where the ecosystem are localized and the ecosystem operates.

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think there is no maximum but you must ask is there KYC for a big investement.

A lot of campanies has a KYC for a big investors, only I know that is a minimal is 1 USD.

Maybe it will appear but little bit later, anyway you can always ask their moderators for any question.

I agree but it must be also in the WP. Cause I don't have much time for asking a lot question, I prefere read all information i need and then discuss.
Activity: 262

Activity: 168

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Excellent one with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I`ll support this project, no doubt.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11

Activity: 167
Activity: 189
Yodse is a unique platform. Analysis of competitive environment has shown the absence of direct competitors
to the project Yodse.  when are we expecting the airdrop distribution?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Have you already launched the airdrop?
Airdrop has long been launched, it's not too late to join. I advised this project to all my friends, they all took part in airdrop, and some even decided to invest in this project.

Where can I find the conditions Airdrop?
Activity: 224
Activity: 294
Activity: 262
the team consists of 16 people, check the official website to get more info.
Those people are the team of ICO launch, I wonder how many people they should hire for MVP launch.
I think that for the release of MVP enough existing team, but for the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.

I agree wth with whitethoughts, the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.  Is it a lot 16 team mates or not?
Activity: 434
the team consists of 16 people, check the official website to get more info.
Those people are the team of ICO launch, I wonder how many people they should hire for MVP launch.
I think that for the release of MVP enough existing team, but for the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.

Are 16 employees not enough for this launch?
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I wonder why the community manager does not respond in the thread, I'll try to write here
https://t.me/yodse
Maybe the community manager has a lot of work and he does not have time to answer everywhere.
It could be like that too. but it would be detrimental if they are less active in answering the questions of the participants, this can make their reputation is not good.
Hopefully in the future could be the more active team in answering all the questions of the participants so that the projects can also get a positive response from its participants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I wonder why the community manager does not respond in the thread, I'll try to write here
https://t.me/yodse
Maybe the community manager has a lot of work and he does not have time to answer everywhere.
It could be like that too. but it would be detrimental if they are less active in answering the questions of the participants, this can make their reputation is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: