Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 19. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi, are making mobile applications now? Or you plan use only Web version?
I'm sure they are, Android and iOS apps are most wanted for mobile marketing and trading.
Probably industrial goods are better selling through the website,  not by an application.
Activity: 154
Did I missed something or team haven't announced what exchange currencies platforms they are going to be listed?
Activity: 126
How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
In fact, there are many ways - from offline activity, to the demonstration of the MVP and the inclusion in the team of top advisers.

The team has few advisors? Or is it just that you want to see some well-known advisers in the team?
How big is the Yodse team? And how many advisorso they have?
the team consists of 16 people, check the official website to get more info.
How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
In fact, there are many ways - from offline activity, to the demonstration of the MVP and the inclusion in the team of top advisers.

The team has few advisors? Or is it just that you want to see some well-known advisers in the team?
How big is the Yodse team? And how many advisorso they have?
I'm sure they are, Android and iOS apps are most wanted for mobile marketing and trading.
Can someone describe me how purchase will go?
How will Yodse provide reduction of customer risks and losses, bypassing intermediaries?
Thats simple, intermediaries can sell goods with old manufacturing date and so on, Yodse can help to get the freshest industrial and other goods.
Do you think so? I bet there are some more other risks and losses.
How will Yodse provide reduction of customer risks and losses, bypassing intermediaries?
Thats simple, intermediaries can sell goods with old manufacturing date and so on, Yodse can help to get the freshest industrial and other goods.
Is that bounty participants KYC is really needed?
No, for members of the bounty, the passage of the KYC procedure is not necessary. In any case, it's better to discuss in the bounty thread.
Can you share the bounty thread link please?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
No, for members of the bounty, the passage of the KYC procedure is not necessary. In any case, it's better to discuss in the bounty thread.
Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
If you read the white paper of the project, you can make sure that the final goal of the project is very high, it can not be implemented less than in few years.
So the main Yodse’s goal is transforming into the transnational company?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
If you read the white paper of the project, you can make sure that the final goal of the project is very high, it can not be implemented less than in few years.
If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I wonder what amount is needed for the team to continue working? Or will this not depend on the results of the pre-sale?
Do you mean what is the size of hard cap? It is $ 1.000.000
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I wonder what amount is needed for the team to continue working? Or will this not depend on the results of the pre-sale?
Joined your airdrop, also plan to participate in the bounty of the company. Tell me, will it be necessary to pass the KYC procedure for the participants of the company's bounty?
I do not know whether the owners of the project will involve the passage of KYC for bounty participants, but for investors will definitely be.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Joined your airdrop, also plan to participate in the bounty of the company. Tell me, will it be necessary to pass the KYC procedure for the participants of the company's bounty?
I do not know whether the owners of the project will involve the passage of KYC for bounty participants, but for investors will definitely be.
Activity: 6
your project will certainly be useful in the world of cryptocurrencies, good luck boys!
Pages:
Jump to: