Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 12. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Very convenient platform that collects a lot of functions. The volume of the project is huge, I hope that you will be able to raise the necessary funds to get started.
The fundraising has already begun, have you joined the investors? Now there is a very large discount on the purchase of tokens.
I joined the project as an investor a long time ago.To be honest, I do not particularly understand projects of this level, the YODSE project, I was advised by my good friend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Very convenient platform that collects a lot of functions. The volume of the project is huge, I hope that you will be able to raise the necessary funds to get started.
The fundraising has already begun, have you joined the investors? Now there is a very large discount on the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 364
Why did you decide to create your project on blockchain technology than you are not satisfied with the old and proven ways?
Don't you like blockchain technology? After all, many projects that are built on this technology are very popular, because they are completely safe and operations are fast.

Today, the blocking system is a unique safe technology. Thanks to its functionality, business development is reaching a new level. And this can not be avoided.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to create your project on blockchain technology than you are not satisfied with the old and proven ways?
Don't you like blockchain technology? After all, many projects that are built on this technology are very popular, because they are completely safe and operations are fast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Some kind of feedback or rating by customers system for goods can be helpful.

And I would like to see that for all products, entrepreneurs gave a guarantee with a long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
blockchain technology is superior to others in its speed, for example, transactions and other payment transactions will be held very quickly, it is worth noting that with the blockchain is the highest level of security.
I would like to emphasize security and anonymity, these are very important factors. That is why blockchain technology projects are so popular in the world now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
blockchain technology is superior to others in its speed, for example, transactions and other payment transactions will be held very quickly, it is worth noting that with the blockchain is the highest level of security.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Activity: 77
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
Activity: 224
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 252
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
ISO runs on the ETH platform, on this payments are accepted only in Ethereum and Bitcoin. ETH is easy to acquire on any cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 125
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Activity: 36
Activity: 303
Merit: 15

So it's less than 13 days  to purchase tokens at pre-ICO with 30% bonus. Smiley
Tell me, how exactly does this bonus work? Are the tokens themselves cheaper by 30%, or is it already charged 30% more tokens when buying? I want to calculate my investment as much as possible.
A similar way of understanding. For example, the normal price of 1ETH is 1000 tokens, and now it can get 1300 tokens.
Activity: 182

Tell me, how exactly does this bonus work? Are the tokens themselves cheaper by 30%, or is it already charged 30% more tokens when buying? I want to calculate my investment as much as possible.
Activity: 126
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

It is immediately evident that the project will really be launched and will work on the market for a long time.
I also believe in long-term project's work, but at the beginning they will spend too much for advertising and so on.

You're right. In any project, most of the funds are spent on marketing activities. Without advertising, no project will succeed.
What countries will be the at  first line after the project launch?
Activity: 126
I fell in love with this project, tell me, and the pre-sale is still active, how much is the discount on the purchase of a token, if it is?
If you believe the information stated in the first post of this thread, the presale will last until may 19.
Activity: 182
I fell in love with this project, tell me, and the pre-sale is still active, how much is the discount on the purchase of a token, if it is?
If you believe the information stated in the first post of this thread, the presale will last until may 19.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

It is immediately evident that the project will really be launched and will work on the market for a long time.
I also believe in long-term project's work, but at the beginning they will spend too much for advertising and so on.

You're right. In any project, most of the funds are spent on marketing activities. Without advertising, no project will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: