Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 20. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Joined your airdrop, also plan to participate in the bounty of the company. Tell me, will it be necessary to pass the KYC procedure for the participants of the company's bounty?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yodse ecosystem
On its way from the manufacturer to the end customer, a product’s value increases. Sometimes by several times. For final price add the percentage of intermediaries, logistics companies, government, etc. In retail the markup is never noticed, but the additional 1% margin of industrial products could mean thousands of dollars. This approach does not suit either producers or buyers. With the advent of decentralized bases the exit was found.

The ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem), created on the basis of blockchain technologies will become a bridge between the end user of industrial goods and their producers. The use of decentralized databases will ensure to both parties:

transparency of concluded transactions;
* secure storage of information and products and transaction information.
In other words, Yodse ecosystem already combines the cryptocurrency market and the real economy, introducing the principles of the blockchain networks — security, openness, interaction without intermediaries.

How Yodse is going to deliver industrial goods to the customer?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I really liked this project, the idea of a global ecosystem that directly connects producers and consumers of industrial goods - sounds promising. The main thing to be able to realize this idea in life.

To realize the idea is not so easy. But the project looks very serious, it is immediately evident that it invested a lot of work and finances. I am sure that the developers will have enough strength to implement their ideas.
Activity: 168
I really liked this project, the idea of a global ecosystem that directly connects producers and consumers of industrial goods - sounds promising. The main thing to be able to realize this idea in life.

Yodse team is able to realize their project, no one else can do that. Also they can enlarge team if it is necessary.
Activity: 280
Yodse ecosystem
On its way from the manufacturer to the end customer, a product’s value increases. Sometimes by several times. For final price add the percentage of intermediaries, logistics companies, government, etc. In retail the markup is never noticed, but the additional 1% margin of industrial products could mean thousands of dollars. This approach does not suit either producers or buyers. With the advent of decentralized bases the exit was found.

The ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem), created on the basis of blockchain technologies will become a bridge between the end user of industrial goods and their producers. The use of decentralized databases will ensure to both parties:

transparency of concluded transactions;
* secure storage of information and products and transaction information.
In other words, Yodse ecosystem already combines the cryptocurrency market and the real economy, introducing the principles of the blockchain networks — security, openness, interaction without intermediaries.

Activity: 210
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
How will you distribute the funds that you will be able to collect during and ICO? The issue is extremely important for all investors.
31% of all collected funds will go to machining and sales, another 30% for project development and research.
It is not necessary to add that 15% of the total Fund will go to the project team, it seems to me that this is an adequate figure.

Certainly adequate price. The project team should also receive profit.
Activity: 294
How will you distribute the funds that you will be able to collect during and ICO? The issue is extremely important for all investors.
31% of all collected funds will go to machining and sales, another 30% for project development and research.
It is not necessary to add that 15% of the total Fund will go to the project team, it seems to me that this is an adequate figure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Investors now too will suffice, as well as last years.
Now the news background is very promising, top cryptocurrencies are rising in price every day. Investors have confidence in cryptocurrencies, this fact will affect the fees of absolutely all projects that are carried out by IСO and YODSE is no exception.
Activity: 434
Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.

Investors now too will suffice, as well as last years.
If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I on your place would not have focused on these figures, the project is still young and has the popularity it does. I am sure that in the first phase of IСO, the situation with the funds raised will radically change for the better.
Many of the projects at the presales collect a small amount, 1 and 2 stages, all IСO to compensate. Do not worry in vain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I on your place would not have focused on these figures, the project is still young and has the popularity it does. I am sure that in the first phase of IСO, the situation with the funds raised will radically change for the better.
Activity: 266
Activity: 266
Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
Activity: 294
Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.
This YODSE seems actually very interesting. I`m waiting for more information. Wink
You do not need to wait, all the information is available on the main website of the project, you can also pay attention to the road map and white paper of the project.
Activity: 588
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
It's a bit unfair to small investors, but I'm not complaining, I managed to invest in the tokens of the project, when the discount was the maximum.
There is nothing unjust here, the one who invests in the initial stage freezes its funds for a longer time and carries a greater risk.
Merit: 18
Don’t stop learning
Pages:
Jump to: