Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 30. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The platform has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the yodse ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages.
But comparative table shows that if Alibaba will make its own crypto they will have same advantages.
Does Yodse have any partners in media?
For me it is very good that the platform will except fiat money and cryptocurrency.

And they will have a transparent transactions. Everything is very clear.
Are you sure about both fiat and cryptocurrencies? I thought they will use only tokens. Huh

Yes, accoding there table: Comparison with competitors. They axcept fiat payments.

Not only tokens.The reason is below.

On countries where the prohibitions or restrictions on the turnover of the cryptocurrency
are introduced, traditional currencies will be applied.
Ok, now I've got it. Your system is very flexible.
Activity: 21
What is the total number of tokens?
Token  total amount
100 000 000

Tokens for sale
60 000 000
I wonder what will be with last 40M Tokens?

token distribution shown below
http://prntscr.com/j9qmvy

Activity: 24
For me it is very good that the platform will except fiat money and cryptocurrency.

Are you sure about both fiat and cryptocurrencies? I thought they will use only tokens. Huh

Yes, accoding there table: Comparison with competitors. They axcept fiat payments.

Not only tokens.The reason is below.

On countries where the prohibitions or restrictions on the turnover of the cryptocurrency
are introduced, traditional currencies will be applied.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
Token  total amount
100 000 000

Tokens for sale
60 000 000

I hope this is tokens for team, advicers, bounty, reserve. May be for something else.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What privileges will businessmen receive using your website?
Theoretically, lower goods prices will attract more customers. So such b2b-platform is win-win system.

Less prices, less costs, less intermediaters. Blockchain is a good solution for many things.
What privileges will businessmen receive using your website?

Blockchain in our project will make the relationship between buyer and seller as transparent as possible, will allow manufacturers and customers to communicate directly without intermediaries.

I think the main adventige is less costs.
Activity: 126
Token  total amount
100 000 000

Tokens for sale
60 000 000
Activity: 154
The development of our platform is not tied to a particular blockchain; we will use the blockchain that best suits our requirements in terms of speed, security, and cost.
So what blockchain did you choose?
Activity: 154
Is there any restrictions to the ICO participation?
Purchase of Yodse tokens is not available to citizens, residents, and companies registered in those countries that have limited or banned the circulation of cryptocurrencies.So USA, China are out of order.

Is that official information? Some ICO's just write list of countries who are not allowed to buy tokens.
So Yodse is b2b system or also b2c? I wonder how b2c system will work?

Hi RobertStan!

Thanks for your question.
all information could be found White Paper - https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf

on pages 22-25 including graphics, schemes etc.
if you'll have any question, please inform us
Thanks a lot, I will read it now. Yodse looks like mixed platform for business and customers, and that's brilliant
Is there any restrictions to the ICO participation?
Purchase of Yodse tokens is not available to citizens, residents, and companies registered in those countries that have limited or banned the circulation of cryptocurrencies.So USA, China are out of order.
What crypto exchanging platforms are going to work with? Are there any negotiations now?
Pages:
Jump to: