Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 28. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
What type of goods will be sold by Yodse platform?
Hello. Yоdse is a global ecosystem, directly connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial goods.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What type of goods will be sold by Yodse platform?
Activity: 64
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/yodse-preico-21290 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

It is good. Now avery partisipant can vote for ICO to make a rating biger.

More advertising more people will know about ICO. Advertising is good for every ICO.
Do you think team should enlarge media activity?
Hi, sure they should. Advertising is never too much when you represent new product or service into the market.
How expensive is such unlimited media activity? Is it necessary?
Im not an expert, but listing at the ico trackers seems to be not so much expensive, or even free.
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/yodse-preico-21290 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

More advertising more people will know about ICO. Advertising is good for every ICO.
Hi, sure they should. Advertising is never too much when you represent new product or service into the market.
How expensive is such unlimited media activity? Is it necessary?
Activity: 64

Activity: 168
I'd like to know how big will be the list of manufacturers using Yodse one year later.
Nobody can tell you it now, but who knows, it can grow up quickly.
Yeah, it took such giants like Ali group 2 years to become a multibillionare company.
I'd like to know how big will be the list of manufacturers using Yodse one year later.
Nobody can tell you it now, but who knows, it can grow up quickly.
It is good that Yodse will work with cryptocurency. Not many shops use it.

It takes the time to confirm the payment in cryptocurensy. That is why many shops do not use it.
But there a lot of coins who make transactions very quickly. Even faster than Visa payment.
I think the same way, future of payments is cryptocurrencies.

It takes the time to confirm the payment in cryptocurensy. That is why many shops do not use it.
But there a lot of coins who make transactions very quickly. Even faster than Visa payment.
For more convenience of the ecosystem users, we are negotiating and plan to place Yоdse tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges in June-August 2018: Thus, providing the opportunity to openly sell and buy tokens to residents of those countries which legislation does not prohibit such operations.

This is basically very positive news but it would be better if you let the public know where this token gets listed. Is that possible?
Hi, but this post tells you that, three exchanges platforms so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
For more convenience of the ecosystem users, we are negotiating and plan to place Yоdse tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges in June-August 2018: Thus, providing the opportunity to openly sell and buy tokens to residents of those countries which legislation does not prohibit such operations.

This is basically very positive news but it would be better if you let the public know where this token gets listed. Is that possible?
Activity: 378

Activity: 364

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

Activity: 364
For me it is very good that the platform will except fiat money and cryptocurrency.

And they will have a transparent transactions. Everything is very clear.
Are you sure about both fiat and cryptocurrencies? I thought they will use only tokens. Huh

Yes, accoding there table: Comparison with competitors. They axcept fiat payments.

Not only tokens.The reason is below.

On countries where the prohibitions or restrictions on the turnover of the cryptocurrency
are introduced, traditional currencies will be applied.
What do you think, how many countries will prohibit the cryptocurrencies operations?
Such decentralized trading platform as Yodse is necessary for any country, because trading via it will except smuggling.
How can Yodse work against smugglers? I can’t get your idea, dude.
If all purchases are signed in the blockchain, you can’t change the custom value, for expample.

It is very good that it is very simple to check all the perchase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Does Yodse have any partners in media?

ICO just started. I thing media will appear later.

It is necessary a time for development. I think soon will appear new partners.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

More exchangers more simple it will be to buy a tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: