Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 31. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi devs, have you presented the new White Paper 2.0?
Activity: 154
Does holding Yodse tokens gives any priveleges or dividends?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
What currency can I pay for your token?
Activity: 154
Is there any restrictions to the ICO participation?
Activity: 24
So Yodse is b2b system or also b2c? I wonder how b2c system will work?

Hi RobertStan!

Thanks for your question.
all information could be found White Paper - https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf

on pages 22-25 including graphics, schemes etc.
if you'll have any question, please inform us
Activity: 168
If you visit https://yodse.io/ you can get information about b2c & b2b Yodse models and benefits of using it.
What privileges will businessmen receive using your website?
Theoretically, lower goods prices will attract more customers. So such b2b-platform is win-win system.
Activity: 364
What is the highlight of your blockchain?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What privileges will businessmen receive using your website?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
When creating Yodse platform, we use blockchain technology, and it's not just a beautiful word! Blockchain in our project will make the relationship between buyer and seller as transparent as possible, will allow manufacturers and customers to communicate directly without intermediaries.
Using Yodse tokens manufacturers will be able to save on the promotion of their business through the latest marketing technologies, encourage customer loyalty, enjoy all the privileges of the site, get new opportunities in the field of marketing and offer further ways to develop and improve the functioning of the platform.
The functionality of our ecosystem will give new opportunities to small and medium-sized businesses to promote products and buyers will be given a wide range of products for which it is possible to pay in Fiat currency as well as in other cryptocurrencies.

We often talk about blockchain technology – it is not a secret to our subscribers that this technology will be used by us when creating Yodse platform. Today we have considered it necessary to tell you a little more about blockchain and how it can be used in our work.
So, blockchain is an electronic registry technology that is used to record and store transaction data. The information is stored on the blockchain decentralized, distributed across the network nodes. It is virtually impossible to falsify the data stored in this way, which makes this method of fixing information transparent and as safe as possible.
Initially, the blockchain was created to work with cryptocurrencies. Today, companies are exploring various possibilities of blockchain integration into all spheres, including industry and production. For example, IBM Blockchain improves the supply chain and manages data, Blockchain Foundry specializes in services for the production of industrial products, BigChain DB advertises scalable services, and Chain offers a platform for financial services.
We are convinced that the integration of blockchain technology in the creation of our service will optimize all internal processes, make the communication of the buyer and the manufacturer more simple and transparent, save time and financial resources.

What is the minimum amount of tokens you can buy for 1 time?
thanks for your appreciation, it's motivating us.

The attractive interface of the site, it is clear the information in the White Paper, a generous reward for participating in the company's bounty. It is immediately evident how carefully the team prepared for the sale of the tokens. Good luck to you!
Activity: 24
thanks for your appreciation, it's motivating us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

3% of the total number of tokens sold is a good amount for the bounty. Will there be a subscription company? I did not find this item on the list of conditions.

Signature bounty is a very important bounty. I do not see signature bounty.

May be banners not ready. I think it will apper leter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

3% of the total number of tokens sold is a good amount for the bounty. Will there be a subscription company? I did not find this item on the list of conditions.

Signature bounty is a very important bounty. I do not see signature bounty.
Activity: 378
Pre-ICO has started.

PRE-ICO         [23 Apr, 2018 - 06 May, 2018]       
Soft cap: $1,000,000 USD
Hard cap: $3,000,000 USD

During Pre-ICO it will be 30% bonus. It is a good bonus for pre-ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Pre-ICO has started.

PRE-ICO         [23 Apr, 2018 - 06 May, 2018]       
Soft cap: $1,000,000 USD
Hard cap: $3,000,000 USD
Merit: 1
O I see new site. It is very interesting. It is realy very good that there is a marketplace on blockchain.

I like this site too. A lot of useful information. It becomes more clear. Very interesting
Merit: 10
Dear friends! From now on, our web-site is actively operating.
All the information about Yodse project (White Paper, Roadmap, Team and etc.) you can find following the link: https://yodse.io .
You can also download WP here: https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepapper.pdf

I like this site. It is realy very nice and interesting. And the idea is good.
Pages:
Jump to: