Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 25. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Who performs the function of a community manager or project representative in thread?
Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Who performs the function of a community manager or project representative in thread?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You got a Homer picture in your profile, you have no white paper where you technically show how the whole thing is supposed to work and yet you ask for millions, please man.
As far as I understand, he is not a member of the team, but a community manager, and maybe just a topic starter.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/posiandu-995632
I agree with you that I would like more information about the project.
Activity: 364
https://i.imgur.com/ZQP6wSq.png
Why are so many tokens allocated to the team + advisers and so few tokens allocated to advertising? After all, the project will have to be advertised all over the world.
It seems to me that if there are no global partnerships initially, it will be difficult for such a percentage of the amount collected to conduct a global advertising campaign.
Merit: 101
Yodse offers advanced user, predictable, interrelated technological solutions. Using Yodse markers, manufacturers will be able to save money on the promotion of their business, introduce the latest marketing technologies.
Merit: 0
What languages does your support know?
Merit: 100
You got a Homer picture in your profile, you have no white paper where you technically show how the whole thing is supposed to work and yet you ask for millions, please man.
Activity: 476

Why are so many tokens allocated to the team + advisers and so few tokens allocated to advertising? After all, the project will have to be advertised all over the world.
Referal fund + Bounty + Marketing and promotion = advertising actually.
An interesting question is for how long the team tokens will be frozen.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
A very large-scale and costly project. What is the reason for the possibility of its successful implementation? What are your advantages with respect to other players on the market?
Activity: 588

Activity: 910
From which country is the core of the team of this project? I would like to see more information about where the platform will start its work (geographically).
ICO
        [20 May, 2018 - 30 Jul, 2018]       
Soft cap: $7,000,000 USD
Hard cap: $40,000,000 USD
To establish the work of such a global platform requires global advertising. Are you sure that even if you collect a hard cap it will be enough to fully launch the platform?

Hard cap: $40,000,000 USD - is this a small amount?
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is a promising project, a good idea worthy of attention.  I hope the project will develop successfully.
Activity: 434
When will the tokens of your project go to the Crypto-Currency Exchange?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
ICO
        [20 May, 2018 - 30 Jul, 2018]       
Soft cap: $7,000,000 USD
Hard cap: $40,000,000 USD
To establish the work of such a global platform requires global advertising. Are you sure that even if you collect a hard cap it will be enough to fully launch the platform?
Activity: 350
https://yodse.io/
I see that in order to collect soft cap there is very little time. What will happen if the project does not collect a soft cap on the presale?
Abstract

Analysis of multi-billion market of industrial products group and rapidly growing e-commerce market has revealed the gap between end-customer and manufacturer. Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem) serves as a bridge that will enable the direct communication between customers and manufacturers of industrial products group, promoting loyalty and client - oriented approach.
Target group – manufacturers and end-customers of industrial products.
Manufacturers of industrial products group – small and medium enterprises, producing small-scale single-pieced articles and also large enterprises, such as:
Are there any cooperation agreements with any producers or is it supposed to be done after the implementation of the platform?
What makes you different from the global trading platform aliexpress and what are your advantages? Why should I choose you as a consumer?
Activity: 262
Great concept. Team are really dedicated to their work this will gain success in the future but still have some questions about the project development.
Is there any admins?
Activity: 24
as I understand it, the pre-sale was not very successful? and tell me why your site is so uncomfortable? I spent a few minutes on it and could not read anything, because there was always a frame with your social networks

Hello russBOY!

Can you send us printscreen or describe the problem you are experincing on website?
We'll take attention on it.
Pages:
Jump to: