Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 35. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, why does your Bounty link is not working?
Activity: 168
Global ecosystem, directly connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial products.
Nice idea, but how will you connect them? I mean language problems.
Activity: 84
Noted and waiting for more information as well the full implementation, good luck .
Activity: 364
you're website download only one page? without any information about project, team, aim and other?
and can i read whitepaper without download from mirror service?

Hello!

I'm Alex Rvach from Yodse team!
Take a patience, our team making necessary preparations and improvements.

All information will be available on our site.
site will be released during 1-2 days.
Bounty campaign will be started simultaneously.

Hello!

What percentage of the reward does your team give to the bounty?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
you're website download only one page? without any information about project, team, aim and other?

Hello!

Hope soon we will see the full version of the site and know more about the project. Good luck.
Activity: 24

Hello!

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A subscription campaign will be held?
Is the bounty already started? Where can I read the conditions for participation?
Activity: 728
Idea is good, but there is no additional information on your website - where can i read whitepaper, roadmap or see team behind this project?
Functional platform will resemble shopping in the online store?
Merit: 11
How will consumers be able to purchase products through your platform? Can you paint these steps step-by-step?
Activity: 490
The idea is good. Hope we can see the full version of the site including the team before the Pre-ICO start.

The team is very important for every product. And I like an idea to make the prices for good cheaper.
Activity: 378
The idea is good. Hope we can see the full version of the site including the team before the Pre-ICO start.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The cost savings by reducing the middlemen, advertising is what customers always want. But the other concern of the customer is the quality of the product and service of the manufacturer. So how do you choose to evaluate the manufacturer. For example, if two producers A and B are qualified and produce the same product, will you bring producer A or B to the customer?

The good quality and low price is the thing that customers want. They need good quality.
Activity: 508
Could save money and effort, good idea good project i am waiting for renewal good luck.
The team has already decided on which exchanges will add its token?
Which manufacturers of the countries of the world will you work with?
Merit: 11
this concept is very good, with the customer YODSE system directly dealing with the seller, this system also reduces the cheating and delinquency in the area of buying and selling
good luck, I always wait for this next project

Once there is a direct link between the seller and the consumer, then the cost of the goods should decrease, but the quality of the products should remain good.
The cost savings by reducing the middlemen, advertising is what customers always want. But the other concern of the customer is the quality of the product and service of the manufacturer. So how do you choose to evaluate the manufacturer. For example, if two producers A and B are qualified and produce the same product, will you bring producer A or B to the customer?
Both manufacturers have the right to be represented in the system. Will be implemented a system of ratings based on the feedback of the final buyer.

Customer feedback can be very different. As in this case, the rating will be taken into account.
Activity: 392
this concept is very good, with the customer YODSE system directly dealing with the seller, this system also reduces the cheating and delinquency in the area of buying and selling
good luck, I always wait for this next project
Pages:
Jump to: