Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 5. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Will Yodse team develop any discount system or loyalty program?
Yodse token – is an element of the ecosystem for the user loyalty promotion, because it gives its owners such opportunities as:

5)pay for contractor services, such as translation of texts, video clips recording;

For this purpose, the team will hire copywriters?

Oh, but can I find out more about this?

"The conference is devoted to the legal strategy of transformation of business during a digitalization era, to definition of the perspective directions of development of the digital right, creation of the favorable legal environment for development of business and technologies, benefits and risks of use of virtual currency, the international and foreign practice of regulation of new financial technologies."

This is not the answer that we expected from you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
The fund raising is still running. Yodse is just on its pre- Sale stage, but it already has lots of investors and large investors as well and we can see only positive results.

Can you find out the names of large investors or at least their quantity?

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Yodse token – is an element of the ecosystem for the user loyalty promotion, because it gives its owners such opportunities as:

5)pay for contractor services, such as translation of texts, video clips recording;

"The conference is devoted to the legal strategy of transformation of business during a digitalization era, to definition of the perspective directions of development of the digital right, creation of the favorable legal environment for development of business and technologies, benefits and risks of use of virtual currency, the international and foreign practice of regulation of new financial technologies."
Activity: 21
I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
The fund raising is still running. Yodse is just on its pre- Sale stage, but it already has lots of investors and large investors as well and we can see only positive results.
Merit: 10
Today, team representatives of Yodse project participate and make a presentation in the conference “New generation – new technologies” at the address 2 Donskoy proezd, 9 building 3, Moscow,  Blockchain competence center of Vnesheconombank (Moscow Boiling Point ANO " Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote new projects"). Conference partners: Youth Parliament of the state Duma of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Financial University under the government Of the Russian Federation, center for Digital Economy.  We wish the team good luck and a brilliant performance!

Will there be a video recording of this speech?

In social networks of this record, I did not see.
If the team does not collect the expected amount of investment, the project will still be launched?

Yes, of course the team will continue work on the project as we love our project and we work for implementation of the YODSE project.

It's commendable that you do not plan to leave the market.

Seems very interesting project! Found a review with detailed information about the project from here: https://icostream.org/ico/yodse/

Enough cognitive information. I read it with pleasure.

Really well compiled review.
Seems very interesting project! Found a review with detailed information about the project from here: https://icostream.org/ico/yodse/

Enough cognitive information. I read it with pleasure.
Activity: 50
Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?

The company is officially registered. It is possible to use tokens according to the description in WP Wink There is a separate section

Excellent! I thought that the project is already registered, once it gives an opportunity to earn users and the representatives of the team participate in different conferences.
Today, team representatives of Yodse project participate and make a presentation in the conference “New generation – new technologies” at the address 2 Donskoy proezd, 9 building 3, Moscow,  Blockchain competence center of Vnesheconombank (Moscow Boiling Point ANO " Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote new projects"). Conference partners: Youth Parliament of the state Duma of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Financial University under the government Of the Russian Federation, center for Digital Economy.  We wish the team good luck and a brilliant performance!

Will there be a video recording of this speech?
Guys how's the fundraising going? I heard that the pre-sales end in 10 days? I do not want to miss the opportunity to take tokens at a discount.

The sale will be later too, but already with a smaller bonus.
Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?

The company is officially registered. It is possible to use tokens according to the description in WP Wink There is a separate section
The ecosystem is done to to provide the widest choice of  high quality products for consumers with a direct guarantee from the manufacturer. Its aim is to reduce the costs associated with the search of the products at a low price.

Interesting enough!
As you know, the world of finance shows the greatest interest in blockchain technology. However, the functionality of this distributed registry technology is much broader than the financial services industry and can be used not only in the banking sector but also in a number of other areas — to protect copyright and property rights, simplify cash payments, purchase of goods on the blockchain, for data management, mining and energy, digital identification, electronic voting, games, organizational management, on the Internet of things, the labor market, real estate and other areas.

Especially interesting is the use of blockchain technology in the industrial sector, as here it can solve many problems in the organization of production and sale of products. Supply chains of industrial enterprises are very complex mechanisms with their own nuances that can slow down and complicate many production and logistics processes.

The use of blockchain technology will simplify the process of spare parts replacement and purchase of new equipment for industrial companies, will make it possible to track all stages of delivery and get rid of bureaucracy, exclude the intermediary link from the chain and expand the list of customers, as well as establish direct communication with consumers.

Despite the fact that blockchain is still a relatively new technology which continues to develop, it has great prospects and is able to radically change the conduct of business by industrial companies.

1) make proposals on improvement of capabilities, functionality and operation of the ecosystem;
2) pay for industrial goods;
3) pay for marketplace services;
4) participate in the referral program and gain income from sales;
6) content writing, development layout and product package design and similar services aimed at increasing sales of product manufacturers.
As for discounts, according to tokenomics, that you can find in the section:  Ecosystem model and participants in White paper: https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf  fees for the ecosystem services in Yodse tokens are lower than in other types of currencies:
1% of transactions in Yodse tokens.
1,5% of transactions in crypto- currencies.
3% of transactions in fiat currencies.
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

Hi! In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
What countries are most active and buy more tokens? Do you have such statistics?
Not all token buyers have passed KYC procedure yet. That is why we do not have a clear picture and can't answer this question so far.
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
What is the EU duty-free parcel cost limit?
It depends on many factors, the category of the parcel, the EU country, the minimum threshold for the value of the parcel, purposes of use. For each EU country, the cost will be different. Due to these factors duty-free parcel cost limit will be constituted.
Pages:
Jump to: