Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 7. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Will there be any additional opportunities in the future for investors who participate in IСO ?

The team works on increase in number of service on the platform and in functionality of tokens. It will allow to rashirit opportunities for buyers of tokens.
Token price is $1? Is the -30% pre-ico discount already included? Or pre-ico price is $0.7?

The cost of a token is $1. In the period of pre-ICO paying tokens, you receive a bonus of 30%.
Having paid $100 for 100 tokens, to you 130 tokens will be added. Then it will be listed on your purse of the ERC20 standard.
Online trading market
Working in the online trading market requires new solutions from the participants. After all, this is an undeveloped space with new problems. For example, manufacturers note that the usual marketing techniques do not work in this market and the promotion of goods with the help of IT technologies is too expensive, as is the use of third-party platforms for trade. Buyers in the online market also expects a lot of difficulties, ranging from security issues to difficulties in assessing the goods. Unfortunately, in this market there are still many scammers selling low-quality goods and the abundance of information noise makes it difficult to choose.
However, the new blockchain platform Yodse will solve most of them:
* Communication. The parties will be able to communicate directly.
* Cost. Purchase of goods from the manufacturer is always cheaper than from intermediary. According to some estimates, it is about saving up to 45%.
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support. By the way, the use of blockchain technologies will allow platform participants to use cryptocurrency for payments among themselves.

How does the project plan to check the quality of goods?
I think that's what manufacturers do, also give warranty and service.

But there are manufacturers with bad goods. If buyers receive such goods from the project platform, they will write negative feedback about the company's partners.

You are right, but how Yodse can check all that goods? Any ideas?

The project doesn't check quality of goods. The quality is checked by buyers, when receiving goods from manufacturers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
YODSE project have a big potential to grow and they can bring us a good social network platform at the future. I believe that.

What is the uniqueness of this network? There are already a lot of social networks on the market.

I did not get information about the fact that this project is a social network.
YODSE project have a big potential to grow and they can bring us a good social network platform at the future. I believe that.

What is the uniqueness of this network? There are already a lot of social networks on the market.
Activity: 18
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If the team does not collect the expected amount of investment, the project will still be launched?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Guys how's the fundraising going? I heard that the pre-sales end in 10 days? I do not want to miss the opportunity to take tokens at a discount.
Collected more than $ 45,000, the project is not enough investors need to devote more time to marketing.
Pre-sales not on what does not influence, therefore, small charges are not reflected in the ranking of the project

The main thing is that the project is launched 100%.
Activity: 44
Activity: 19
Yodse can become the largest online ecosystem for the most convenient, fast and profitable collaboration between manufacturers and customers in all countries!
Very promising project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Guys how's the fundraising going? I heard that the pre-sales end in 10 days? I do not want to miss the opportunity to take tokens at a discount.
Collected more than $ 45,000, the project is not enough investors need to devote more time to marketing.
Pre-sales not on what does not influence, therefore, small charges are not reflected in the ranking of the project
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
the team should be more active to promote the advantages of the YODSE project. other than that a good strategy is also needed to make this project increasingly favored by investors. hopefully with the active promotions can make investors interested to join.
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Activity: 182
The YODSE project is an excellent application of blockchain technology that will help to unite the interests of buyers and producers. I am joining this project.
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project.I liked project and team The future world must be investor-themed.
Is there a problem? Now passes bounty company, you can there register and earn YODSE
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-yodse-connecting-manufacturers-and-customers-of-industrial-3376011
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Nice question, I want to know that too. How Yodse is going to solve package and delivery?

yes, that's a good question. remember that shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your goods. so how will they address such situation? they should have 3rd party shipping partners. but how can they lower the fee is another question.
It's nice chance to cooperate with blockchain based logistic companies, such as Quasa.

haven't checked Quasa yet. but i think that's a good option here. shipping fees especially express ones are very expensive. but if you go with post office to post office, the waiting time is too long that you already forgot that you purchased something from the net.
Yodze will be able to provide to producers access to essentially new level of development that considerably will expand client base!

Businessmen will benefit from cooperation with this project.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This project recommended to me by my close friend, I invested about $ 800 in the tokens of the project, hope you will make me rich, in a few years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Yodze will be able to provide to producers access to essentially new level of development that considerably will expand client base!
Pages:
Jump to: