Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 10. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

Hi! In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Activity: 154

How do you think, how long will it take to make Yodse trusted by customers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Activity: 168

What is the EU duty-free parcel cost limit?
Activity: 36

Activity: 125
Activity: 224
Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Dividends just for token holding? They are not stocks, why you should expect any dividends?

There is a type of tokens on which the dividends are accrued. By the way, they are equated to shares. Read about the types of tokens.
Activity: 126
Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Dividends just for token holding? They are not stocks, why you should expect any dividends?
Activity: 224

Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Nice question, I want to know that too. How Yodse is going to solve package and delivery?

yes, that's a good question. remember that shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your goods. so how will they address such situation? they should have 3rd party shipping partners. but how can they lower the fee is another question.
It's nice chance to cooperate with blockchain based logistic companies, such as Quasa.
Those projects can work together and and new business models, without any classical ways of trading, delivering and so on.
Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Nice question, I want to know that too. How Yodse is going to solve package and delivery?

yes, that's a good question. remember that shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your goods. so how will they address such situation? they should have 3rd party shipping partners. but how can they lower the fee is another question.
It's nice chance to cooperate with blockchain based logistic companies, such as Quasa.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
About 31,7% - Marketing and sales,30,5% - Development and research, 11,6% - Administration and operation, 15% - the Team.

A significant part of the funds will be spent on marketing. I think this is quite justified, because the availability of more users is the key to the success and stability of the project.
what media resources Yodse is going to use?

I think that the media plan is a commercial secret, it is unlikely that the team will be able to disclose this information.
the media plan becomes a secret of team policy and to be part of the strategy, notification is sure to happen but we have to wait for the right time because if wrong and timing is not right it will cause harm to the team and the project itself.
Why media campaign should be a commercial secret?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
About 31,7% - Marketing and sales,30,5% - Development and research, 11,6% - Administration and operation, 15% - the Team.

A significant part of the funds will be spent on marketing. I think this is quite justified, because the availability of more users is the key to the success and stability of the project.

I think that the media plan is a commercial secret, it is unlikely that the team will be able to disclose this information.
the media plan becomes a secret of team policy and to be part of the strategy, notification is sure to happen but we have to wait for the right time because if wrong and timing is not right it will cause harm to the team and the project itself.

Yodse ecosystem solves all that issues I guess.

Pages:
Jump to: