Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 8. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project.I liked project and team The future world must be investor-themed.
Of course, the project has a bounty company, here's a link to it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-yodse-connecting-manufacturers-and-customers-of-industrial-3376011
on this page you will find a lot of interesting things for earning tokens of the project.
Activity: 36
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project.I liked project and team The future world must be investor-themed.
Activity: 238
Searched the website of the project, but could not find the price for 1 token, I see only that now there is a 30% discount. Prompt n, how much is 1 YODSE?
Now pass sales, and given a 30% discount, the price for one YODSE equal to 0.7$.
You are right, now the token costs 70 cents, but before the end of the pre-sale there are only 11 days left, then the price of tokens will change greatly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
Tokens can be used to make payments within the system, as well as payment for a particular service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.

the situation will maybe never "normalize". Crypto will revolutionize one aspect of society after another, and ever single time there will be resistance. Be prepared for that.

Who will resist?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.

the situation will maybe never "normalize". Crypto will revolutionize one aspect of society after another, and ever single time there will be resistance. Be prepared for that.
Activity: 266
Searched the website of the project, but could not find the price for 1 token, I see only that now there is a 30% discount. Prompt n, how much is 1 YODSE?
Now pass sales, and given a 30% discount, the price for one YODSE equal to 0.7$.
Activity: 364
I am interested in one question, why should I buy yodse tokens in the ICO process, is it not easier to wait until they appear on cryptocurrency exchanges, and only then buy them?
This is financially advantageous, it is planned that the price of the token, after its exit to the cryptocurrency exchanges will be much higher than now.

It always happens. This is a familiar phenomenon.
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
I am interested in one question, why should I buy yodse tokens in the ICO process, is it not easier to wait until they appear on cryptocurrency exchanges, and only then buy them?
This is financially advantageous, it is planned that the price of the token, after its exit to the cryptocurrency exchanges will be much higher than now.
Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
Activity: 210
What is the main mission of the project? Why it is so important and why I should invest in it, because there are so many potential projects that are also carried out by ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

It is immediately evident that the project will really be launched and will work on the market for a long time.
I also believe in long-term project's work, but at the beginning they will spend too much for advertising and so on.

Advertising costs must be planned in advance. Without active advertising, the project will not become popular sooner.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
There will be no dividends, it is calculated that the price of the token will constantly grow, this is what will be your income as an investor. Now buy tokens at one price, and after 3-5 months you will be able to sell at a different price.
Activity: 182
Who are Yodse's advisers and what blockchain projects experience do they have?
The answer to your question, you can find on the project website, there is provided a list of the project team, where you can find advisers, managers and even the project Director.
Activity: 21
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

It is immediately evident that the project will really be launched and will work on the market for a long time.
I also believe in long-term project's work, but at the beginning they will spend too much for advertising and so on.

You're right. In any project, most of the funds are spent on marketing activities. Without advertising, no project will succeed.
What countries will be the at  first line after the project launch?

Q4 2018 - new offices in the CIS countries, Q1 2019 - access to the markets of Eastern Europe, Q2 2019 - access to the markets of Africa and Asia, Q3 2019 - Latin American markets, Q4 2019 - access to the markets of Europe, 1 quarter 2020 - US markets, 2nd quarter 2020 - Australia and Oceania.
Who are Yodse's advisers and what blockchain projects experience do they have?

In the near future a number of eminent advisers will join Yodse team. Follow the update on our website Yodse.io.
I think this Yodse project is suitable for a small and medium-sized companies who want to find the maximum profit and the easy way. Because Yodse provides professional, decentralized, transparent and global ecosystem teams based on blockchain technology, high-tech products, and easy-to-use tools in the ecosystem, as well as the scale of Yodse's activities, it will be possible to achieve top results, satisfy producers, customers and token holders . Very interesting.

It could also be for larger corporations with industrial production processes or why should it not be applicable there?

Large corporations will also be able to operate on the platform, but, of course, they won’t come to the platform at once. But they will do it, when they see all the advantages of the Yodse platform and feel competition.Small and medium-sized enterprises are in constant search of new markets and their mobility is one of their advantages. As the Yodse platform successfully replicates with the products of small and medium-sized manufacturers, corporations will be interested in placing their goods because they can lose or weaken one of the segments of the market for their goods in no time because of the growing competition.
I think this Yodse project is suitable for a small and medium-sized companies who want to find the maximum profit and the easy way. Because Yodse provides professional, decentralized, transparent and global ecosystem teams based on blockchain technology, high-tech products, and easy-to-use tools in the ecosystem, as well as the scale of Yodse's activities, it will be possible to achieve top results, satisfy producers, customers and token holders . Very interesting.

And why the project is not suitable for large corporations?

Large corporations will also be able to operate on the platform, but, of course, they won’t come to the platform at once. But they will do it, when they see all the advantages of the Yodse platform and feel competition.Small and medium-sized enterprises are in constant search of new markets and their mobility is one of their advantages. As the Yodse platform successfully replicates with the products of small and medium-sized manufacturers, corporations will be interested in placing their goods because they can lose or weaken one of the segments of the market for their goods in no time because of the growing competition.
Pages:
Jump to: