Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 19. (Read 23760 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Hey guys i have some questions... Will this provide a new telecomunication service over a blockchain, or will i only use this service to "rent" a local mobile to be able to save money on roaming costs? In this way i still need a mobile operator am i right? Thanks for clarifying these questions
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I had a quick look at your whitepaper. Wouldn't there be a need for your system that you own a proxy server for rerouting free calls in almost every country in order for it to work? Because most of the times free calls are on the same provider in the same country. Or did I miss something.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
At the moment, it is early to predict the perspectives of the project. Successful ISO will determine his future.
Activity: 17
Great idea, lets see on ICO results.
Activity: 28
How many tokens are needed for a masternode?
10 000 tokens
If use the local phone service freely, is there any potential conflict with local phone service provider?
Yes, conflicts are possible (like Uber conflicts), but we work within the law and solve all the problems, for this we want to hire good lawyers and open our representative offices.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
If use the local phone service freely, is there any potential conflict with local phone service provider?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Very perspective, Ziber is future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great Project
Blockchain is the future
Activity: 26
We need SLACK or Telegram. Can you send invites?

Also, I have a MAC and cannot run the current Ziber APP. How do I claim the Bonus then?

Send me your email for slack invitation. We have telegram channel link on top of the thread, its open. You can ask your questions in our thread.

Telegram channel is locked and only admins can post there.

I have sent you my email via PM for Slack.

Thanks.
Activity: 35
How many tokens are needed for a masternode?
Activity: 67
How long ICO will lasts?
Interesting. A little question about bonus. How much coins I will receive, if I have for example 5 btc ?
10% of tokens is 10 millions tokens. For example, Ziber users have 1000 BTC. So its 10 millions/1000 BTC= 10 000 tokens. So owner of 1 BTC will get 10 000 tokens. So you get 50 000 for your 5 BTC.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
From page 1 that I read, the information is not complete, so we do not know this will
Success or not, yes we must be positive thinking, my advice please be clear about your coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
How much Ziber that i got for 1 eth during ICO dev? with 100M supply and the ICO only runing for 10 days, you're really so confident dev
They already have a working alpha version of their App.That's how confident they are. By that we can be assure that a working product is already on our table ready to be develop further and introduce to larger market. Also look at Encryptotel, they both have the same technology but we haven't seen any finish product and the total investment reached $3m. Imagine what ziber can do with a product already in place.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
How much Ziber that i got for 1 eth during ICO dev? with 100M supply and the ICO only runing for 10 days, you're really so confident dev
Activity: 24
Nice one! Already called all my friends just for free. Saved a lot of money.
Activity: 63
Should become a very creative product on communications market.
Activity: 24
Interesting. A little question about bonus. How much coins I will receive, if I have for example 5 btc ?
Pages:
Jump to: