Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 14. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I looked through the project. That might be interesting, but still there are many doubts about whether it will work as you've said.

According to my own experience there are many swindlers. Now I'm searching for hidden disadvantages of the project.
Do u give an guarantee about  dividing tokens among everyone who has given their wallets ? And will we have use these tokens after 3 month?  

This will depend on the balance of the pegged purses

Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers now. But to me the project inspires confidence. Because everything is open to users. All conditions are published.....
Activity: 56

Who already used? For me it's hard. I can not understand. Can I call in any country, on any phone?

Look,it's easy. Try to bind your eth wallet and you can call anywhere. Now calls are free, don't miss your chance to try.
Activity: 11
Believe that it will be useful for people. But We all have the Internet and now I guess It more comfortable for communication.  Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
nice programs dev, please check your inbox dev!  Wink

thanks
Activity: 7
Hi!  Smiley Willthe Ziber tokens be used like Skype credits? Any other uses for it?
Activity: 28
How soon will be done application for iphone and android ?

After ico
Activity: 24
How soon will be done application for iphone and android ?
Activity: 8
In white paper it is written that "With the attraction of £10 million, the ICO will be completed within 24 hours". Why did the maximum threshold of 10 million? After all, you can make unlimited fees, especially ICO for only 10 days. Suddenly the project will be able to cross the maximum threshold and collect even more funds that will help to grow even better.
Because an excessive influx of money will hamper development. 10 million is enough for us. It is better for us to finish ICO as soon as possible, when we get enough money. We want to be powerful and fast as a tiger.

Maybe you are right. In any case, good luck to you!! Waiting for ICO.
In white paper it is written that "With the attraction of £10 million, the ICO will be completed within 24 hours". Why did the maximum threshold of 10 million? After all, you can make unlimited fees, especially ICO for only 10 days. Suddenly the project will be able to cross the maximum threshold and collect even more funds that will help to grow even better.
Because an excessive influx of money will hamper development. 10 million is enough for us. It is better for us to finish ICO as soon as possible, when we get enough money. We want to be powerful and fast as a tiger.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Seems to have seen their APP, the kind of free application currency
Activity: 56

I agree with you,it makes sense.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Where can I subscribe to newsletter? So I always get the latest info from your project.  Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
 admin, please give me  an answer for question about proxy servers
Activity: 8
Will your company's offices appear in other countries, for example, USA?

Of course, this is one of the goals of the ICO
Activity: 4
Will your company's offices appear in other countries, for example, USA?

This seems like a great project. Will there be an escrow for the ICO?  And what's the difference with this project to other Hedge Funding Projects out there?

When will be the Escrow detail for the funds collected during the ICO will be available? Are you planning to have escrow at the first place, Investors need an assurance and safety. I'm interested in this kind of fresh idea and I want further detail regarding the ICO flow.
We are not anonymous, you can see our faces on the site, video with us at speeches at conferences, you can come to our office and talk with us.
We have a legal entity - Ziber LTD.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10830406
We have a working software unlike other projects. And we do not sell air!
We do not understand the forums and generally how it work.
Here for example we were thrown on 6 bitcoins for renting banners on this forum. His nickname "Theymos listing" and he is removed from the forum.
https://insight.bitpay.com/tx/899607d8bc8f3ffb5dbcc30a6c7636bb74a48ea60137d004c1d0beb4b9e24c66

Real "theymos" send us temporary BTC wallet. And when I asked him: Why he doesnt sent constant one, which is in his signature? he goes offline.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I have found your site few days ago,great project tokens for 1mln you will sell in 15min,i will try your cliant tomorrow Regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

This seems like a great project. Will there be an escrow for the ICO?  And what's the difference with this project to other Hedge Funding Projects out there?
Activity: 18
Too much information just cluttered around, but I see the effort though.
Pages:
Jump to: