Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 18. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys i have some questions... Will this provide a new telecomunication service over a blockchain, or will i only use this service to "rent" a local mobile to be able to save money on roaming costs? In this way i still need a mobile operator am i right? Thanks for clarifying these questions
You do not rent a number, you use any phone from the Ziber network as a proxy and pay tokens for this. The user who provided his phone receives Ziber tokens.

OK i think i understand now... Similar to a VPN but for mobiles and works via internet, so you dont need to have a mobile operator, you can use any mobile connected to an internet access point.. Am i correct? Thanks again for your answers

Yes
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Hey guys i have some questions... Will this provide a new telecomunication service over a blockchain, or will i only use this service to "rent" a local mobile to be able to save money on roaming costs? In this way i still need a mobile operator am i right? Thanks for clarifying these questions
You do not rent a number, you use any phone from the Ziber network as a proxy and pay tokens for this. The user who provided his phone receives Ziber tokens.

OK i think i understand now... Similar to a VPN but for mobiles and works via internet, so you dont need to have a mobile operator, you can use any mobile connected to an internet access point.. Am i correct? Thanks again for your answers
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
How Tokens Holders Will Benefit
Activity: 26
This is the third time I am inquiring about SLACK and already sent you my email for invitation.

Also, what about us MAC users? How can we claim the bonus since there is no Ziber for MAC.
Invite sent. App for MAC will released on ICO launch day.

Thanks. ICO and MAC Ziber on the 27th and the snapshot for bonus on the 26th. so mac users won't be able to claim bonuses at all?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I think it's a real project and has a very good team, and hopefully this project goes well ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Reserving Dutch translation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
reserved for indonesian translation
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
             Ziber Revolutionary Blockchain Mobile Operator YouTube Video:  https://youtu.be/kRJkrRB9iUA   for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/886705264732274688

Added photos from Fintech Week London.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Those girls in the photos in the OP, are they members of the team?

How is Ziber different from Encryptotel?
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
It seems like the blockchain equivalent of Viber
This is the third time I am inquiring about SLACK and already sent you my email for invitation.

Also, what about us MAC users? How can we claim the bonus since there is no Ziber for MAC.
Invite sent. App for MAC will released on ICO launch day.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I like the idea of the project it's kinda like a VPN for telephone numbers, I'm surprised it's not an ICO.
Activity: 798
homt.net
I have downloaded the wallet and added my ethereum wallet public key to bind. I am waiting for the reward. Thanks
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Original idea. Waiting for Android app.
Activity: 26

i want to get free token . how ?
You will get your free tokens after ICO, you need add your wallet to Ziber account.
Activity: 308
i want to get free token . how ?
I had a quick look at your whitepaper. Wouldn't there be a need for your system that you own a proxy server for rerouting free calls in almost every country in order for it to work? Because most of the times free calls are on the same provider in the same country. Or did I miss something.
Yes, we already have such tariffs in most countries. When we will fully launch the system, users themselves will provide their phones, and get paid for it. This is the essence of our project.
Pages:
Jump to: