Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 16. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Cryptocurrency Investor
Looks promising. I follow updates.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi Admin, Any social media bounty campaign?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Hopefully this project becomes a successful project and run well, because there is a new revolution will be very influential, good luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What price will be for 1 ziber?
0.001 eth

but recently you wrote the following (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20017502)

What is the token price? 0,8?
We have 1 million pounds minimum target cap and 10 millions pounds maximum target cap. We have 80 million tokens for sale. So its at the current exchange rate 0,0125 GBP min and 0,125 GBP max. Or 0,0006625 ETH and 0,00006625 ETH similarly.

so 0.001 eth or from 0,00006625 eth to 0,0006625 eth? or did I not understand something?

Activity: 28
Activity: 6
It looks like realy great tecnology with more useful options! It's worth paying attention to
Activity: 12
 If I have an unlimited pack, will I earn money only in that way or there are some other options?

If no, will my money in my phone be taken as for a regular call inside the country?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
so i downloaded the app, but it is not allowing me to link my btc wallets......will that be available on a later date?

also phone calls didnt work, just doesnt connect.

and why is this a self moderated thread?
Activity: 2
What price will be for 1 ziber?
Tell me pls can we send messages via Ziber and if we can how much it will be cost?

I join the question. Devs, what about the messages?

Ziber gives you an opportunity to exchange text messages, photos and video files for free. All
process goes through a decentralized system powered by the masternodes with encryption and
block defense.
Activity: 16
Tell me pls can we send messages via Ziber and if we can how much it will be cost?

I join the question. Devs, what about the messages?
Hi there,

This seems like a really nice and promising project. Congratulations! Do you need Dutch translation of the thread, whitepaper or website?
I am a professional native Dutch translator and crypto blogger. If you need Dutch translation or blogposts (English or Dutch) please send me a PM.

Keep up the good work

Best regards,

Hi! At the moment there is no need, but we will turn to you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When we can get mobile app?
Activity: 15
Hi there,

This seems like a really nice and promising project. Congratulations! Do you need Dutch translation of the thread, whitepaper or website?
I am a professional native Dutch translator and crypto blogger. If you need Dutch translation or blogposts (English or Dutch) please send me a PM.

Keep up the good work

Best regards,

Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Activity: 2002
Merit: 721
I downloaded and used Ziber a couple times during the past few days and I must honestly say this seems to be the best thing that has ever happened in international telephony in my opinion. It's much easier to use than Skype (that I stopped using a while ago), and, believing the white paper, will be cheaper than Viber (my international telephony program at the moment).

I would love to do your French translation, if you would like me to. The details of my qualifications are in my signature.
Thanks, but French translation already reserved.
No problem. I'll stick around anyway, so if you change your mind, just send me a PM.
Activity: 1
How exactly does the one giving his number for call forwarding will earn?
Hi there. Can you answer one cuestion? It's possible for Ziber enteryв epy communications market with no hard competition from the side other companies? In other words, is your project so unique that it doesn't have competetive analogies?

About the analogue was written a little higher, but in ziber are obviously more advantages at the moment.

I have one question for now. Dev, How can i add my ETH or BTC wallet to Ziber account?

https://ziber.io/howto.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: