Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 167. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Are there any information out about how the sale is going?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
In which countries will your product be available?

I think they are only restricted by the restrictions that are put there by governments, so I think the US and China are out of the question, but everything else could work.

Man, I was expecting more from China, not being so restrictive. Those are huge markets that get left out.

Problem appears when governments want a huge piece of cake.

Yes, governments are greedy.

Governments always try to take as much as possible from us.That is why I hate regulations as they are just a prelude to stealing your money and causing you more problems then solutions.
Activity: 187
Can newbies also participate in the signature campaing?

Nope, you need to be minimum Junior member and then you can join the bounty. You can go for airdrops until you become junior member, It is a good way to support the project also.

Seems to me a wasted potential, not having newbies participating in the bounty. Publicity is still publicity, right?

Yeah I think that is a shame.Like we are less worthy...
Activity: 230

I think they are only restricted by the restrictions that are put there by governments, so I think the US and China are out of the question, but everything else could work.

Man, I was expecting more from China, not being so restrictive. Those are huge markets that get left out.

Sooner or later a market such as China will no longer be closed for crypto...
Activity: 105
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Are there conventions in the summer or do they also take a break and resume in September?

I would expect summer to be the best part of the year for conventions.

Whats the reasoning behind that,i mean is it like that every summer?

I wouldn't have anything against that.

There was one event in Barcelona on 4th of July, other event/conferences are from August...

It will all pick up in August, we will see the rise in money investments in crypto and market will become alive again, many events and that will help the projects overall, including Agate too Cheesy

It seems that August will mark the awakening of the crypto market Cheesy

Is that the usual cycle in the crypto market?

The question is what is the ''usual cycle'' in Crypto market  Grin

Yeah I'm sure there is no usual cycle  Grin

You can't rely on anything in crypto, it's still so volatile.

Yeah but I guess that is why we like it  Grin

Yes but when its volatile upwards not downwards.
Activity: 266

Are there conventions in the summer or do they also take a break and resume in September?

There was one event in Barcelona on 4th of July, other event/conferences are from August...

It will all pick up in August, we will see the rise in money investments in crypto and market will become alive again, many events and that will help the projects overall, including Agate too Cheesy

You can't rely on anything in crypto, it's still so volatile.
Activity: 137

Activity: 144

Yes, governments are greedy.
Activity: 148

Activity: 175

Activity: 160
How do you plan to protect the exchange from hackers?
Activity: 186

Activity: 5
How much you expect to raise during the sale?

Pre-sales highest discount is %25 and no discount in Public sale below is the detail

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 20% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 NO DISCOUNT
[/b]

So there wont be any bonus available during public sale?If thats true,then its really good idea to invest as early as possible!

Yes, it seems so. But fair bonuses are in the pre-sale so it's worth to invest.
Activity: 252

Yes hopefully it will only be stagnant for a month or so...

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos Smiley

For now the market is unreliable because of what you have said, but things will change, the market will stabilize over some time.
I understand Agate is in presale at the moment, what is the minimum needed to invest?

Minimum in presale is 50k.

I was also interested as friend told me about Agate, but that is too high for me.Is there going to be a lower price in the main sale later?When does the main sale start?

That does seem a bit steep but I guess they di their research.

Well, pre-sale is still intended for big investors who can participate with a little more money than usual folk Wink
looks like an interesting project, any plans to offer a bounty/airdrop program?

I think a vast majority of projects set up a bounty campaign eventually. It's low cost / high profit for them.
Activity: 210
How much you expect to raise during the sale?

Pre-sales highest discount is %25 and no discount in Public sale below is the detail

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 20% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 NO DISCOUNT
[/b]

So there wont be any bonus available during public sale?If thats true,then its really good idea to invest as early as possible!
Activity: 154
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
looks like an interesting project, any plans to offer a bounty/airdrop program?
Jump to: