Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 171. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
This thread has 47 pages already, that's great!

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project,as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way.

And AGATE might be the solution for that!

Can't wait for agate to become live!

Live as in the sale or live as in the platform is active and ready for use?

I suppose it refers to launching of the platform...
Activity: 131
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?
I've been using PayPal for a few years now, it absolutely sucks Smiley Hopefully, your project is similar in concept yet completely opposite in implementation – no inane exchange rates, slow transactions, dumb fees and all that Smiley

Exactly my thoughts regarding PayPal,thats why im really interested in Agate

It's great that we will soon have an alternative to PayPal, its time has passed Grin
Activity: 126
I've been using PayPal for a few years now, it absolutely sucks Smiley Hopefully, your project is similar in concept yet completely opposite in implementation – no inane exchange rates, slow transactions, dumb fees and all that Smiley

Exactly my thoughts regarding PayPal,thats why im really interested in Agate
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project,as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way.

Live as in the sale or live as in the platform is active and ready for use?

Activity: 144

There is alot of interest for these kind of projects ,as all of us wants to finally start spending crypto,so we are all looking for better ways to do that Smiley

Yes that is the whole point agate is trying to make.
Activity: 148
How exactly will crypto volatility be handled on agate?
Activity: 56
Whats the biggest bonus possible to get during sale phase?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

There is alot of interest for these kind of projects ,as all of us wants to finally start spending crypto,so we are all looking for better ways to do that Smiley

I hope the project has a lot of success and offers another option fir spending/trading crypto

It would be great if it would be an open for all platform for simple trade.

In what way would it be open to all? As in anyone can participate? I don't think they have any kid of restrictions that aren't't already enforced by your government.

I would agree with you that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I hope the project has a lot of success and offers another option fir spending/trading crypto

In what way would it be open to all? As in anyone can participate? I don't think they have any kid of restrictions that aren't't already enforced by your government.
Activity: 224

Activity: 56
How much you expect to raise during the sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hello DEV's!
Waiting for something more amusing here.
Consistent approach, blameless website!

You mean like additional video content or?

Some video content would b good actually.
Activity: 137
I understand Agate is in presale at the moment, what is the minimum needed to invest?

Minimum in presale is 50k.

I was also interested as friend told me about Agate, but that is too high for me.Is there going to be a lower price in the main sale later?When does the main sale start?

I think agate should conduct a little more aggressive marketing campaign in order for people investing min of 50k in presale.
Activity: 144
Are there any plans to for masternodes,some kind of staking system?

I think this project could really benefit from that.

How would Agate benefit of masternodes?
Jump to: