Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 164. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I believe it is still a bit early for exchanges and talk about exchanges since ICO will end in Novemeber so there is a long way to go still.We will most likely get some rumors about exchanges and listings later from September.Though I would be really pleased if deal with exchange happens even before ICO is done.

How much big exchanges like Binance ask for a listing these days?

Binance?I would say few million of USD.Prices went up a lot in last year or so.

Yeah, that is causing problems for a lot smaller projects as they can't afford to pay that amounts.Making them less competetive and harder for them to get decent exposure.

That is a huge toll on the overall budget of a project. Not sure why the prices are so steep. It would help the projects more to raise the most money in other phases just to have enough to be able to be on exchanges one day.

Yeah, it almost makes to projects to start adding listing as a category to their budget calculations.The amounts have gone too far as money grabbing continues...
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I believe it is still a bit early for exchanges and talk about exchanges since ICO will end in Novemeber so there is a long way to go still.We will most likely get some rumors about exchanges and listings later from September.Though I would be really pleased if deal with exchange happens even before ICO is done.

Yeah, that is causing problems for a lot smaller projects as they can't afford to pay that amounts.Making them less competetive and harder for them to get decent exposure.

That is a huge toll on the overall budget of a project. Not sure why the prices are so steep. It would help the projects more to raise the most money in other phases just to have enough to be able to be on exchanges one day.
Activity: 152
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

You can check it on the website.

https://www.agatechain.org/

So there wont be any bounty campaign on bitcointalk forum?

There is a campaign on bt forum, but all info is on the website including an airdrop.

He must be confused cos there is no link to bounty thread as usual.
Activity: 187
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

There is a campaign on bt forum, but all info is on the website including an airdrop.
Activity: 171
Any update on the sale results?And when does the next stage of sale begins?
Activity: 220
You cant have decentralized system with regulatory bodies its simply impossible.

You can, but only it those regulating bodies are not regulating your system Cheesy Grin
Activity: 163

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Activity: 175

Activity: 252

Activity: 166

Activity: 160
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
Agate will be connected to our credit/debit cards?Like PayPal?

I think they wont be just like paypal but something similar - paypal for your crypto.

They said that they only refered to paypal as it's the closest thing to their project that the wider public will know.

Is there even anything else like paypal?

If there is something its not nowhere near as popular.
Activity: 210

I think they wont be just like paypal but something similar - paypal for your crypto.

They said that they only refered to paypal as it's the closest thing to their project that the wider public will know.

Is there even anything else like paypal?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 224

Activity: 182
Activity: 266
Paypal is really one of the best payment systems. Let's see if this project comes true such a loud statement.

Paypal is inferior to crypto IMO,and worst of all,goverments are tracking yout Paypal accounts,and hey can even tax you.So im looking for another solution.Agate could be that solution,hopefully

I apsolutely agree. Crypto has mutch more options.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Paypal is really one of the best payment systems. Let's see if this project comes true such a loud statement.

Paypal is inferior to crypto IMO,and worst of all,goverments are tracking yout Paypal accounts,and hey can even tax you.So im looking for another solution.Agate could be that solution,hopefully
Jump to: