Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 168. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Are there conventions in the summer or do they also take a break and resume in September?

I would expect summer to be the best part of the year for conventions.

Whats the reasoning behind that,i mean is it like that every summer?

I wouldn't have anything against that.

There was one event in Barcelona on 4th of July, other event/conferences are from August...

It will all pick up in August, we will see the rise in money investments in crypto and market will become alive again, many events and that will help the projects overall, including Agate too Cheesy

Yes hopefully it will only be stagnant for a month or so...

I hope for a longer period then that.
I understand Agate is in presale at the moment, what is the minimum needed to invest?

Minimum in presale is 50k.

I was also interested as friend told me about Agate, but that is too high for me.Is there going to be a lower price in the main sale later?When does the main sale start?

That does seem a bit steep but I guess they di their research.

I'm sure the team doesn't leave anything to chance.

Are there conventions in the summer or do they also take a break and resume in September?

There was one event in Barcelona on 4th of July, other event/conferences are from August...

It will all pick up in August, we will see the rise in money investments in crypto and market will become alive again, many events and that will help the projects overall, including Agate too Cheesy

It seems that August will mark the awakening of the crypto market Cheesy

Is that the usual cycle in the crypto market?

I wouldn't say it is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos Smiley
Activity: 224

Activity: 266
I understand Agate is in presale at the moment, what is the minimum needed to invest?

Minimum in presale is 50k.

I was also interested as friend told me about Agate, but that is too high for me.Is there going to be a lower price in the main sale later?When does the main sale start?

That does seem a bit steep but I guess they di their research.
Activity: 143

The question is what is the ''usual cycle'' in Crypto market  Grin
Activity: 196

Activity: 156

Can newbies also participate in the signature campaing?

Nope, you need to be minimum Junior member and then you can join the bounty. You can go for airdrops until you become junior member, It is a good way to support the project also.

Seems to me a wasted potential, not having newbies participating in the bounty. Publicity is still publicity, right?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Can people from USA participate in your ICO?

Unfortunately no, same goes for the China. Still no changes on that issue.

Im sure that will change soon,but even without that this project is good enough to attract many other investors all over the world.

Well yes, but in the end this is a problem with which all other projects have to deal with... I hope this will change soon.

Yeah too bad for so many restrictions Im sure those regions would have a lot of investors.

Yeah, sometimes i feel a bit glad for been in those countries with so many regulations and restrictions and on the other hand i feel sad those who lives in this countries and would love to participate.

It will be seen whether excluding your population from participating in the ICO wave does your country any good. They can also miss the chance of their lifetime.

Well south korea might lift the ban, I believe those bans will be lifted when there is a more regulation and more security implemented to protect the investors.

Exactly, this restrictions can't go on for long i believe, the reason why this is paramount is because of lack of securities and regulations that can protect the investors, this means government of those countries care more about their citizens welfare than others Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The platform opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate. I take part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this project, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye. It is more convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Im sure that will change soon,but even without that this project is good enough to attract many other investors all over the world.

Well yes, but in the end this is a problem with which all other projects have to deal with... I hope this will change soon.

Yeah too bad for so many restrictions Im sure those regions would have a lot of investors.

Yeah, sometimes i feel a bit glad for been in those countries with so many regulations and restrictions and on the other hand i feel sad those who lives in this countries and would love to participate.

It will be seen whether excluding your population from participating in the ICO wave does your country any good. They can also miss the chance of their lifetime.

Well south korea might lift the ban, I believe those bans will be lifted when there is a more regulation and more security implemented to protect the investors.

They are rather lifting the ban because they are under pressure as the innovation will happen in other countries if they crack down on blockchain technology.
Activity: 266

Free world my ass!

Yeah.....even in USA which talks about freedom so much.

I'm afraid this is about another type of freedom Grin
Activity: 264

Things will surely change according this issues...
Activity: 112
Do we need to go through KYC in order to join the sale?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Nope, you need to be minimum Junior member and then you can join the bounty. You can go for airdrops until you become junior member, It is a good way to support the project also.
Activity: 187
Activity: 175
Does anyone else thinks that this private sale phases are too long?I can't wait for the main sale to be able to participate and it won't start till late Octorber... Embarrassed

Yeah I wish I had those 50k, maybe it would really be for the project to have main sale come faster so we "the poor people" can finally chip in.
Jump to: