Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 175. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use AGATE as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if  do not receive,the protection for the refund?

NOw this is a really good question - will you be able to have a secure transaction of goods.

all transaction would running on Agate blockchain which obviously  is secured and encrypted, can you please clarify your question a bit more mainly regarding "transaction of goods.".
copper member
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use AGATE as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if  do not receive,the protection for the refund?

Downloading and installing all App/plugins for ecommerce website are free, receiving fund inside iFiat ecosystem also has no fee for merchants as users pay a very small fee of $0.00076 per transaction regardless of transaction amount, however if merchant intend to cash-out their funds in to Agate Debit Card or local bank account they need to pay equal to 1% of total amount in Agate which this will increase demand and obviously value of Agate coin.

Regarding purchase protection which has been introduced by PayPal within last few years also can be implement] in this ecosystem when Agate Smart Contract roll out can performing as escrow.
Activity: 224

NOw this is a really good question - will you be able to have a secure transaction of goods.
copper member
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

There is a descriptive GTM strategy on business side to target merchants,  however in summary for the starting part Agate will targeting 3 tier,

- Franchisor with over 20 branches
- Payment processor
- Online eCommerce websites

in order to know how Agate plan to incentivise merchants I would suggest to refer to Agate Whitepaper.
copper member
You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
 Good luck guys!

Token Details are available in agate website however I mention it here

Total AGT Token Supply (100%): 490,000,000 AGT
Total AGT Token Supply For Sale (65%): 318,500,000 AGT
Offered Token Exchange Rate: 1AGT~$0.076USD
Minimum Contribution: $60 USD ~ 0.1 ETH
Maximum Contribution:  $60,000 USD ~ 100 ETH (except accredited investors and strategic partners)
Soft Cap/Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD/24,206,000 USD
Token Name: AGT
Token Protocol: ERC20, Etheruem Blockchain
Lock Up Period: All team members tokens will be locked for one year period on smart contract and vesting quarterly.
Unsold Token: Burn by smart contract
Emission Rate: NO new coins will be minted, created or mined after crowd-sale
Activity: 129
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?
Activity: 210
copper member
When exactlly you plan to go live with your platform?

Well the beta is out so I would assume right after the ICO ends.

Hm, I checked the road map and I don't really get it either. What part of it is "going live"?

Switching to main-net would be the main start of platform in commercial scale.
Activity: 137
you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

What kinda information you need please let us know and please don't hesitate to ask any question.

Also for bounty you can check this link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

There is a handful of info in the whitepaper, and if you have the time check out this thread from the beginning. You will find useful information and quite interesting  discussions and even announcements from the team.

Yeah, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 144
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?

I second this question - what are some of the parterships that would be beneficial?

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It is the most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.

It today's economy partnership is everything!
Activity: 148

Hm, I checked the road map and I don't really get it either. What part of it is "going live"?

How do you mean what part?
Activity: 5
How many total tokens will be released on the premiere and sales?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I remain upbeat on this project. It is good to have the whitepaper explained the concept of Agate. Making the gap closer for fiat and crypto to compliment each other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

What kinda information you need please let us know and please don't hesitate to ask any question.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

There is a handful of info in the whitepaper, and if you have the time check out this thread from the beginning. You will find useful information and quite interesting  discussions and even announcements from the team.
Activity: 65

Activity: 266

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?

I heard they made a big move against all kinds of crypto related applications, but not sure if they banned them all?

Im also not sure about this... why would they block all of them?

Might protect their own interests. They could develop their own cryptos and don't want others to thrive.
Activity: 112
Activity: 131
Are bonus token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that.

Why is that important?What does it mean if tokens are locked?

Bonus tokens usually are locked for certain period of time to avoid dumps on exchanges as soon as ICO ends and thus decreasing the value of the entire project.

Yah im sure team tokens will be locked,thats standard practice nowdays.
Jump to: