Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 208. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap/Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD/24,206,000 USD

Ok thank you,reasonable numbers.What will happen in case you dont sell all tokens,what you plan to do with them?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
When can we expect tokens listed on the exchange?And are you going for the major ones?
Activity: 158

But from what i can see thats bounty campaign,not an airdrop.Do you  maybe  plan telegram airdrop?

Yes we have bounty for Telegram too, you can check the aurdrop campaign here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

Is there any cap on the amount of friends i can invite for telegram airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Whats the token percentage that is reserved for the team,and do you have any vesting period for those tokens?
Activity: 65
Activity: 219

But from what i can see thats bounty campaign,not an airdrop.Do you  maybe  plan telegram airdrop?
There could be many reasons why people would want to open a dispute. AGT is paypal for crypto currencies, can they dispute the transaction with Agate?

For anyone with any type of cryptocurrency it’s important to have freedom to spend it anywhere in store or online. They can spend their crypto value via Agate IFiat Ecosystem; IBucket can be considerd a decentralized wallet for IFiat tokens andbe because Agate dosen’t charge merchats to receive IFiat token their IBucket the are more than happy to get their fund via this system.

Also, as you know Agate IFiat Ecosystem is capable of supporting many different IFiats and also we do not see a case where they want to oppose us. It can be said that our project is a revolution in the future of transactions.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
There could be many reasons why people would want to open a dispute. AGT is paypal for crypto currencies, can they dispute the transaction with Agate?
Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?

Sure for more information you can check the AGATE project on github here:

https://github.com/AgateChain
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign

here you are https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

Do we have to go trough KYC for bounty tokens?

As I mentioned on the previous post

Who need to pass the KYC?

If you want to to invest equal or more than $7500 USD (~$10,000 AUD) worth of any coin.

Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty?
NO.

I see you are mentioning AUD.This is Australia based project?

Well as you already know AGATE designed and implemented by Genesis Tech Pte, Ltd, based in Singapore, and Engenesis Pty Ltd based in Sydney, Australia and fully licensed form Singaporean and Australian governments.
Activity: 126
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign

here you are https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

If you want to to invest equal or more than $7500 USD (~$10,000 AUD) worth of any coin.

NO.

I see you are mentioning AUD.This is Australia based project?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Can you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.
I think i've ever heard similar name as this project, that is Agate Studio a game developer company.
Does this project has any relationship with that?

Agate is a registered trade mark for Genesis Tech Pte Ltd and has no relation to any other similar name in cyrptocurrency market or other industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?
Activity: 219

NO.

So you plan airdrop in the near future?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
AGATE project has a concept with good prospects. making the solution of the volatility problem that is often found when trading with crypto currency. offers easy transactions with kripyto faster, safer and also a small cost. strong promotional support from a professional team I think this project will get a lot of support from investors. hopefully this AGATE project can be realized smoothly as expected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Whats the story behind name "Agate",what does it mean?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
What is behind name "Agate",what does it mean?

NO.
Jump to: