Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 210. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?
Only if you want to to invest more than $7500 USD (~$10,000 AUD) you need to pass KYC otherwise Agate will refund you investment fund.
Activity: 182
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

only equal to $60 USD is the minimum contribution for pre-sales and public sales  .

Ok,thank you.What do you accept for payment?

You can check the AGATE web site for payment acceptance like BTC, LTC, BCH and other cryptocurrency.

Do you accept credit cards too?

We are in process of getting an agreement with CC provider, will know soon.

Ok great.You plan to use some 3rd party to sort those card payments,right?
copper member
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale?
We are making one, but till then please follow instruction as below

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-register-and-invest-in-agate-ico-5d6a4f9ca829
Activity: 56
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale?
copper member

only equal to $60 USD is the minimum contribution for pre-sales and public sales  .

You can check the AGATE web site for payment acceptance like BTC, LTC, BCH and other cryptocurrency.

We are in process of getting an agreement with CC provider, will know soon.
copper member
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap/Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD/24,206,000 USD
copper member

only equal to $60 USD is the minimum contribution for pre-sales and public sales  .

So AGT is not pegged to ETH?
However you can pay by ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH but the value of AGT is pegged to USD during ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

only equal to $60 USD is the minimum contribution for pre-sales and public sales  .

So AGT is not pegged to ETH?
Activity: 182

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?
Activity: 65
When reading about the project, I found AgateChain to be a complete set of decentralized blockchain and a multi-coin mechanism. Platform as a cash bank and can be made immediately, safe with low transaction fees. I am very impressed and always follow and support the project!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the AGATE project.Yes as you truly mentiond AgateChain to be a complete set of
decentralized blockchain also AGATE focused on important issues nowadays like stabile payment solutions for cryptocurryncy to fiat
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information
Activity: 65

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When reading about the project, I found AgateChain to be a complete set of decentralized blockchain and a multi-coin mechanism. Platform as a cash bank and can be made immediately, safe with low transaction fees. I am very impressed and always follow and support the project!
Activity: 78

copper member

Activity: 78
copper member
You plan to release android application first,or iOS?Or maybe even both at the same time?

Android App for user and for Merchant are already available for download, please refer to website go to product section and click on the mobile icon and download the app. if you couldnot find it let me share the direct link to google playstore
Activity: 276
You plan to release android application first,or iOS?Or maybe even both at the same time?
copper member
I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project. Grin

Thanks alot and I appreciate your interest, please indicate which particular "other Project" you wanna compare with.(please consider a similar project which has at least 80% of Agate elements, feature and capabilities)
Jump to: