Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 212. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Agate is a great project that will make important advancements when it comes to dealing with volatility and payments with crypto.Is there a bounty program available?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Interesting project,do you plan to release debit card too?

Yes, as you can see on the main page we already made an agreement with a well known card issuer , however as per road map , it supporting USD as the main currency and can be spend any millions of store world wide, one important difference in comparison of similar project is it's instant (please read WP)

So far,biggest issue(atleast for me) with all these debit cards were fees.There are so many of them that it aint cheap to use them at all,in the end you card you loose something like 10%

How   you plan to sort that out?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more.Agate will be a significant project.
copper member
Activity: 196

Yes, as you can see on the main page we already made an agreement with a well known card issuer , however as per road map , it supporting USD as the main currency and can be spend any millions of store world wide, one important difference in comparison of similar project is it's instant (please read WP)
Activity: 108
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 137
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Pages:
Jump to: