Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 12. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i dont understand your product at all?Huh Huh

Here is nicely explained whats Agate all about.Its abit long video,but worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUrFgvB5Lc

Damn,that video is more than 1 hour long.Is there any shorter video available?
Activity: 39
Will someone from the team please explain what s happening? News about main net, sale, we really need some updates and communication to know what comes next and when.
Activity: 171

Everything is explained in the whitepaper,i suggest you to start with that.

If he is one of those lazy people, he can even watch the videos and go through few articles that explain the gist of Agate in simpler terms.

Everything is explained in the whitepaper,i suggest you to start with that.
Activity: 37

Here is nicely explained whats Agate all about.Its abit long video,but worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUrFgvB5Lc
Activity: 20
Since we are waiting for main sale,any plans for another bounty campaign?Previous one finished long  time ago
Activity: 220
Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.

Accepting credit cards also wouldnt be bad,atleast at the beginning to attract new users who still have problems with crypto.I remember i bought my first ICO tokens with credit card.

Well sinmce this is crypto based project,it should accept crypto only,especially since its not hard anymore to buy ETH/BTC like it was few years ago.

I agree, too many crypto projects try to follow old ways of fiat, completely opposite of crypto philosophy and what crypto should stand for.
Activity: 96
Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.

Accepting credit cards also wouldnt be bad,atleast at the beginning to attract new users who still have problems with crypto.I remember i bought my first ICO tokens with credit card.

Well sinmce this is crypto based project,it should accept crypto only,especially since its not hard anymore to buy ETH/BTC like it was few years ago.

It is not hard and complicated for a lot of people like us here on forum, but for 90% people out there it is like science fiction.People don't know how to properly use their smart phones and you expect them to buy ETH and BTC and trade ...

Crypto is still very young, like a newborn baby, it is delusional to expect it to go mainstream without fiat-crypto gateways.
Activity: 216

This is the project that aims to go mainstream and you still can't just go with crypto and expect mainstream.
Activity: 70

Activity: 142

Well Agate is already licensed and they are negotiating with a credit card company  Smiley

Do you know with which company is Agate team negotiating?

I don't think that is still live, there was no mention about it since then.
Activity: 95

Well Agate is already licensed and they are negotiating with a credit card company  Smiley

Do you know with which company is Agate team negotiating?
Activity: 37
Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?

Well there will be an app launched so probably that means you will have mobile version, unless that is not the same thing.

I think that will be the sdame thing,mobile version of POS device for all those that dont want/cant buy physical POS machine.

I doubt that POS devices will be so expesnoive that all retailers wont be able to afford them.But having more options is always a good thing,thats for sure.

Ye,POS device will  be around 300 USD ,that its not too much i think,most of the people should be able to afford it.

I dont think that price has been set yet, but what i know is that there will be option to rent POS device,so you will pay it monthly.
Activity: 175

Activity: 222
Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?

Well there will be an app launched so probably that means you will have mobile version, unless that is not the same thing.

It is possible that Agate app won't act like a mobile POS. App might be for wallet related stuff and exchanging currencies and similar things.

I think mobile POS will be a separate thing.
Activity: 212

That is perfectly enough for everyone to be able to invest.No need to bring fiat into it.

Yes,i think so too.Basically all major cryptocurencies are covered,and everyone that is in crypto for some time has some of those,and if you are new,its easy to buy them for fiat on exchanges.

If you want faster adoption, having fiat currencies too and ability to change fiat to crypto and vice versa is better way to go.

That is perfectly enough for everyone to be able to invest.No need to bring fiat into it.

Yes,i think so too.Basically all major cryptocurencies are covered,and everyone that is in crypto for some time has some of those,and if you are new,its easy to buy them for fiat on exchanges.
Activity: 294

I think that will be the sdame thing,mobile version of POS device for all those that dont want/cant buy physical POS machine.

I doubt that POS devices will be so expesnoive that all retailers wont be able to afford them.But having more options is always a good thing,thats for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: