Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform - page 3. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
And there is. It was not mentioned on which platform the first application will be, but we will hope that they will be released immediately on two platforms and on Android and iOS. Closer to the release date, will already announce on which platform the application is running.
I just hope that all the bugs and glitches has already been rectified before they release thier mobile app in the market to avoid negatove issues on users own devices.

It will be much better if they will have a dry run or beta testing of this applications so that testers can find error and fix it immediately so that they will have a smooth launching.
It will make all the users not to worry when issues are constantly existed such initiatives will work better fixing the issues then and there and the operations will also run smoothly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
Yes, they should advertse themselves on social media as well as they should start managing campaigns for various social media to gain more and more attention. Hope that it will really help this project to go great ahead.
Yes even i think that a single airdrop is not enough for a better and good promotion and they should include the bounty campaign into it too. A good facebook or twitter campaign also can proove out to be profitable.
Stockcoin really needs some more promotion and even i would insist the project to grow up with some more bounties which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project, Hope that everything goes profitable here.
Yeah this project requires to gain more attention as there are soo many projects with somewhat same concept. Catchy banners, attractive interface and such things would really help the platform out.

There's like 70-80 exchanges on coinmarketcap alone, there's way way way too many exchange based ICOs lately, too many shitcoin based exchanges
Activity: 196
Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
And there is. It was not mentioned on which platform the first application will be, but we will hope that they will be released immediately on two platforms and on Android and iOS. Closer to the release date, will already announce on which platform the application is running.
I just hope that all the bugs and glitches has already been rectified before they release thier mobile app in the market to avoid negatove issues on users own devices.

Well, bugs are normal to occur for a beta version or a new release version. The good thing will be if how fast devs can fix it and make new updates after the bugs has been identified.

If they have a better team then probably it will be fixed easily. So, we should expect more about this project because this is still new and maybe they can have some better idea to be more competitive in the market.
This project actually truely needs some time to expand itself and also i am sure that once it does so, it will have some excellent profits ahead. This project has also got a best team which can surely take this project to huge heights.
Not actually i think that the project is spreading a lot due to the airdrop and at this situation they hardly do not need any other developement but i guess that any other features can attract more and more investors to the project.
Activity: 210

Well, bugs are normal to occur for a beta version or a new release version. The good thing will be if how fast devs can fix it and make new updates after the bugs has been identified.

If they have a better team then probably it will be fixed easily. So, we should expect more about this project because this is still new and maybe they can have some better idea to be more competitive in the market.
This project actually truely needs some time to expand itself and also i am sure that once it does so, it will have some excellent profits ahead. This project has also got a best team which can surely take this project to huge heights.

The team needs time to develop the platform, once the platform will be fully developed it will produce tremendous results for the investors who trusted the project. Let's just wait for the updates of the devs regarding with the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, exactly they need to do something better or innovative to gain the trust of investors. Due to bugs and glitches, they lost so much trust in the market. If they release the mobile app they will able to manage the whole situation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 518
Exactly. The dev team must fixed this issue first before they release the mobile application version to avoid negative feedbacks from the users and mostly from the investors. It is very important to get the satisfaction of the users because it will determined the future of this project.

maybe before they will release it they should find some beta testers that will help to check and test the application if there will be no bugs or any thing that needs to fix.
While launching the application they will any how re-validate all their instructions however beta tester attentive validation and do helps for better unforeseen or unexpected bugs identifying and fixing them.
Activity: 574

It will be much better if they will have a dry run or beta testing of this applications so that testers can find error and fix it immediately so that they will have a smooth launching.
Well, usually this is what happens, first a beta version of the platform is run to test for errors. And then, when all the bugs are fixed, a full-fledged version of the working platform is released to the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Exactly. The dev team must fixed this issue first before they release the mobile application version to avoid negative feedbacks from the users and mostly from the investors. It is very important to get the satisfaction of the users because it will determined the future of this project.

maybe before they will release it they should find some beta testers that will help to check and test the application if there will be no bugs or any thing that needs to fix.
Activity: 252
A good idea is to get tokens on the airdrop, but on what other exchanges does the developer plan to place his coin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 132
StockChain pre sale got 5000 ETH? Amazing numbers, it seems that there are a lot of big investors coming in.
Activity: 532
The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.

I agree with a new project that been opened. They need to advertise and promote this project to other people to be able to understand this project. Hope that this project will gather a lot of investors.
Basically, that's what are we doing now. We are here on this thread to promote StockChain project inorder to get funds from investors and be able to continue the development of this plattform. And hopefully it can gathered some numerous investors that will helped to produced some important things needed by the dev team.
Yes same here buddy. We are here continuously supporting the StockChain for an end to end benefits. I what I mean to say is that we believe that Stock wil help us in our current community and so the thing that we can only do is that help the StockChain spread its information to the people around the crypto community for this project to gain more serious investors.

It is still insufficient for these project to be popular because I didn't find any big promotions about the platform. Also, the project is hard to understand and I can't think what is really the benefits that we can get in this project.
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Yes, with referral link you can gain some commission or bonus such like their refferal bounty program. Everything is ok for me to invite more friend come to this project.
So if i cannot refer to someone, i only get 5 SCC right, i'm newbie at here, when this token is come to my wallet?
Usually, the token from airdrop will be sent to you a week or a month after the ICO. In general Airdrop rewards have drastically decreased since a lot of people got interested to be part of it.
As a rule, if the developer really wishes to prove from the good party, but airdrop distribution occurs in the first days after the termination ico of the project. Thus users are predisposed to the project and I can buy with confidence still tokens as have already received them through airdrop.
Activity: 196
Is that very fast to release mobiles when the project is still new? Well it is good that you have a mobile apps already but the problem is after the releaee, there will be many bugs and errors that you need to fix. And it puts you more pressure. I hope also that there is no bugs and errors.
Activity: 322
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: