Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform - page 4. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the world’s 1st decentralized cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform !  

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!

Hi don't realy know if they already advertise the project in newyork time square, and yes if we are taking about new York time the team should have a quite big amount to advertise the project in one of the most popular place. But if they did that will be amazing it will realy helps to promote the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The development team has already implemented projects, can they be trusted, they will be able to conduct a successful company?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
Running a mobile application should be in the priority of the tasks that are facing the developer. A good application does not suffice them. So I'll wait for the application
Activity: 294
The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.

I agree with a new project that been opened. They need to advertise and promote this project to other people to be able to understand this project. Hope that this project will gather a lot of investors.
Basically, that's what are we doing now. We are here on this thread to promote StockChain project inorder to get funds from investors and be able to continue the development of this plattform. And hopefully it can gathered some numerous investors that will helped to produced some important things needed by the dev team.
Yes same here buddy. We are here continuously supporting the StockChain for an end to end benefits. I what I mean to say is that we believe that Stock wil help us in our current community and so the thing that we can only do is that help the StockChain spread its information to the people around the crypto community for this project to gain more serious investors.
Activity: 378
I'm interested in the tokens of this investment exchange and they are paid dividends? And does this exchange have a referral program?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Is this week the last chance to receive the airdrop for the stock chain ICO? Because I received an email yesterday about that news. Maybe I will join later if I have time.
Yesterday, i try to do their referral airdrop, but have some problem with coding and website. But now everything is ok, it is less than 1 minutes for finish, so easy.
Airdrop is a good choice even for me and when i joined i did not face any such issues it may be also due to the low speed internet, i have referred my 28 friends successfully.

You have many connections there mate, Congratulation on you recruit hopefully you have incentives for your direct referrals. Let's just keep promoting StockChain.
Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
Activity: 602
some people are making news that Stockchain pre-sale is successful & 5000Eth is sold.Is the news true as withing 4-5 days how all the token can be solved.is stockchain really doing good that people are interested in it.
Yeah, they are really doing good so all these peoples were interested to invest in this project because this project is trustworthy.
Activity: 280
Yes, exactly bounty campaigns are play a very important role to make the project huge successful. With the help, of bounty campaigns so many investors attract towards the project and project will be become much more popular in less time.
It will help all the supporters to actively post their application participating in the bounty campaigns and start spreading and sharing about the project to all the social platforms reaching to all the people, that will bring a greater results and we can easily hit the moon like a spark.
That is true bounty campaign helps a project very much to grow it spreads the word about the project and many new followers and investors are attracted towards the project because of these campaigns. They should definitely use this for benefit of the project.
Obviously, bounty campaign gives big help to promote ICO projects which include good rewards and features of the project and can be have a great potential in the future. Hopefully this project may be capable and competitive enough compare to others.
Bounty campaigns can attract people who want to gain some tokens in which they need to do some task to further spread the information about the project, StockChain, which will help them to gain a lot of investors supporting it.
Activity: 252
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Yes, exactly bounty campaigns are play a very important role to make the project huge successful. With the help, of bounty campaigns so many investors attract towards the project and project will be become much more popular in less time.
It will help all the supporters to actively post their application participating in the bounty campaigns and start spreading and sharing about the project to all the social platforms reaching to all the people, that will bring a greater results and we can easily hit the moon like a spark.
That is true bounty campaign helps a project very much to grow it spreads the word about the project and many new followers and investors are attracted towards the project because of these campaigns. They should definitely use this for benefit of the project.

Obviously, bounty campaign gives big help to promote ICO projects which include good rewards and features of the project and can be have a great potential in the future. Hopefully this project may be capable and competitive enough compare to others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.

Maybe the scope of their engagement went way too low since the social medias right now are banning ads for ICOs. The team has to find another way of advertising the project since the limitation now is so great. They can gain more supports from the  community only from this thread and other websites that supports ICOs.
Activity: 137
What is the cap aga8in?

10billion and u wan airdrop 5 coin....keep it to yourself
I am bettet off it
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Bounty campaing use to be just a cheap way to promote your project if you don't have money to use paid services, however, after facebook, google ( include youtube ), instagram , twitter ( soon ) banned crypto ads, ICOs haven't more options and they need to have bounty program to promote their project on those platforms, because the only way to promote their project now on facebook for example is through people.
Activity: 82
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 380
StockChain had brought the Airdrop program to attract the investors how ever we really do require to initiate a bounty program which helps all the supporters to utilize their skills and spread the word StockChain on all the social platforms that results a better chance to easily succeed.
The Airdrop programme is very good and i joined it.i also recommend all members to join it but if stockchain want to more investeros and acheive it's goal then i think they should need one bounty programme.this will help to get more investeros.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
some people are making news that Stockchain pre-sale is successful & 5000Eth is sold.Is the news true as withing 4-5 days how all the token can be solved.is stockchain really doing good that people are interested in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Of course it legally. It is the special course which is thought over by developers for involvement as it is possible the bigger number of active participants in the project. All the matter is that having registered in an airdrop, you receive the unique reference, and together with her and an incentive to attract still somebody and to receive for it a certain bonus award in tokens.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Acceptable thing regarding me!
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: