Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform - page 5. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Yes, exactly bounty campaigns are play a very important role to make the project huge successful. With the help, of bounty campaigns so many investors attract towards the project and project will be become much more popular in less time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Yes, with referral link you can gain some commission or bonus such like their refferal bounty program. Everything is ok for me to invite more friend come to this project.
So if i cannot refer to someone, i only get 5 SCC right, i'm newbie at here, when this token is come to my wallet?
Usually, the token from airdrop will be sent to you a week or a month after the ICO. In general Airdrop rewards have drastically decreased since a lot of people got interested to be part of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Yes, with referral link you can gain some commission or bonus such like their refferal bounty program. Everything is ok for me to invite more friend come to this project.
Its great that they introduced the referral system in their platform as its really effective and can really build the reputation of the company. People go crazy in this system.
Activity: 266
So if i cannot refer to someone, i only get 5 SCC right, i'm newbie at here, when this token is come to my wallet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
the world’s 1st decentralized cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform !  

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.
I think it will also affect them as a whole because those things like websites people visit everyday for various resources and guides and the way I see it organizations and maintenance need to be their watch
Activity: 210
After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.
Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.

I think the devs need to address the information of the team. How will you trust a certain project if you don't know who's the team behind the development part of the platform?
Activity: 182
joined airdrop and waiting till exchanges to buy
Activity: 238

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.
I am not able to experience any issues with their website, it is working fine also they have 10 million set for the bounties, am able to access all their links successfully, you can clear your cache in the machine and give a retry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The developer will need to overcome great resistance to the form of competitors who have already occupied this part of the market

The project is still new and yes it is really hard to compete with the existing platform. What the dev should do right now is to have a better and have a difference which is much beneficial than the existing. Expecting to have more announcement of this project.

Yeah right, this project is still new and we should not expect high about the things they can provide now. We just still need to wait more to see if this project can become successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Maybe? It is really depends where and what kind of referral links was posted. Anyway, I see that the project already gained good exposure now and hoping they will attract more investors
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Well since the project is new, we should expect that there will be more improvements needed and more developments, as time passes by we can surely see the changes in this project.
Activity: 518

Dev team really required to work on all the bugs and analyze the root cause and make an ETA and come back to us with an announcement that will really make all the participants satisfied and it is really common to come across such bugs.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The developer will need to overcome great resistance to the form of competitors who have already occupied this part of the market

The project is still new and yes it is really hard to compete with the existing platform. What the dev should do right now is to have a better and have a difference which is much beneficial than the existing. Expecting to have more announcement of this project.
Activity: 574

how could developers have advertised their project in New York, if the US banned advertising about crypto? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Activity: 82
Hello! Can I reserve Ukrainian translate?
Activity: 532
The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.

Absolutely your right the StockChain has a big potential in the market. But the advertisement team was not able to reach the popularity target. But since the project is interesting there are still many who known the project already. I think the best move to do is more promotion and the advertisement team should double time to bring the project at the top. Bounty Campaign also help alot for project popularity.

I think this is because the project is still new and finding the best way to spread their platform really takes them hard time. And also, their platform has no real products which is difficult to advertise and I find this hard to understand.
Activity: 182
Will the project have unique moments in the organization? I want to believe that the developers do not offer that special
The platform only begins existence. So let's give to team a little time for her realization. There are no such projects that at once everything was ideal. Completion is anyway necessary and only the community will be able to point to those moments where it is necessary.
Activity: 154
Will the project have unique moments in the organization? I want to believe that the developers do not offer that special
Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: