Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥[AIRDROP]🔥🔥HLCoinHOME LOANS🔥🔥 14.01-09.02 - page 2. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Airdrop rules are clear and easy to join. HLCoinHOME LOANS is a good project to combine Blockchain and Real estate.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Real estate project with blockchain technology is work best if perfectly applicable, expecting great success of HLCoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The project impressed me greatly! I am confident in his great prospects and in that he will bring substantial profits to his investors!
Today I registered in the table to participate in Airdrop. the table is a bit unusual. But I'm more concerned with what needs to be done next? I need to publish tweets about this coin or enough retweet official tweets? What to do in Facebook and in Youtube? Please write more clear instructions! Thank you in advance!
Good luck and prosperity to the project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I like the concept of the project! I am sure that in the very near future the project will go to the moon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Is HLCoinHOME LOANS allow using HLCoin to buy real estate?

I think it will be possible if HLCoin  get high price. Anyway, HLCoinHOME LOANS is a exciting project and worth to join.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Is HLCoinHOME LOANS allow using HLCoin to buy real estate?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This project is well tailored for the future going Buy the white paper I hope it will be a good project the time it is finally unveil.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have read the whitepaper and it seems to be an interesting project for 2018. Thank you for the airdrop and I wish you guys the best for your project!
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Nice project. I hope you Smiley
Activity: 81
Nice job, hope this succeeds!
Activity: 68
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Activity: 18
Nice to see new concept of real estate associated [Suspicious link removed]d luck!
Activity: 99
I am interested in bounty but I'm not good at making videos on youtube. wait for future project updates
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Airdrop rules are not very clear, also ann lacks a lot of information. Admin, please update asap.
Activity: 59
Interesting project ! I will follow it. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 40
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering investing seriously in this. I joined and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Activity: 238
good luck friends, congratulations already
Activity: 448
I appreciate this project! I think it will be very successful! Wish you all the success! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
This is a good project and good luck. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to receive something of value from you!
Pages:
Jump to: