Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥[AIRDROP]🔥🔥HLCoinHOME LOANS🔥🔥 14.01-09.02 - page 4. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Finally, A lending platform that caters on Housing needs. This will surely be a good project to follow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
The airdrop form looks really complicated to join! Why are there so many fields to enter before we can participate? Some of the platforms are not usually used by the people i guess
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
really interesting cryptocurrency project. will support till be succesfull . many people should love this awesome project. good luck dev
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This is an interesting project with a lot of promising future..
I will have to keep my eyes peeled on updates as this looks like it's worth investing in.
Activity: 168
it looks like this project will be successful, because the loan project is very helpful for the needy.
Activity: 71
HOME LOANS are easily available financial platform, which Investors from around the world will be able to convert their savings into HLCoin, to be able to increase revenues from loans secured by real estate, sale and purchase of real estate and to protect their incomes from inflation. 100% return on investment in case of loan default the Guarantee Fund. The property remains on the balance sheet of the HOME LOANS or investors
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
actually been following this project from inception. I believe in it so much that I would have run the signature but for the fact that I was already on another. Good luck with this one DEVS and team.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I saw a lot of lending service but yours are really unique. I recommend this one,i am hoping for the success of this project,just keep up the good work.
Activity: 74
its good to see the project
Activity: 104
The idea of the project is very interesting. Joined this airdrop!
Activity: 51
Good idea, wish you success, real estate is a promising project in the future.
Activity: 99
This project will have a good prospect if it improves the success rate of the loan and the amount of the loan and provides convenience to everyone.
Activity: 142
Nice project good luck dev
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The idea is very interesting and useful. I would even say - socially large. Let's see what will happen next. I join the campaign.
Activity: 70
Glad to read WP. Nice project’ good luck,dev.
Activity: 126
Follow the project and the reward awaits you, good work and success dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrophlcoin-home-loans-1401-0902-2752265  can be interesting for me to get in as an supporter of the campaign Smiley
Goodluck team !
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
interesting project
Very little information,Good luck
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
New Lending Coin... Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 53
In most cases, crypto projects that have unique use case like this project tend to succeed and I want to believe that this project is of no exception. Am really motivated by the project and am all in. Kudos to the entire team and best of luck.  
Pages:
Jump to: