Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥[AIRDROP]🔥🔥HLCoinHOME LOANS🔥🔥 14.01-09.02 - page 5. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Looks like the project is good. I'll follow up
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
good luck for this project team.
It seen to be a potential project and I hope will running fine.
Activity: 133
I believe when real estate is mixed with the every growing world of cryptocurrency the result will be phenomenon. I strongly believed in this project.
Activity: 25
Love the fact that is going to lend people for real estate purchases around the world at a minimum interest rate from private investors without resorting to intermediaries in the sale and purchase of peer-to-peer P2P (peer-to-peer) transactions.
2020. HOME LOANS will be an easily accessible financial platform through which people from around the world can convert their savings to HLCoin currency. This is a future project, wish u luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
A good project but 10,000 users for the airdrop is a bit too much for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 22
Interesting project, to follow in time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
do we need to post our tweets and share in this thread? we will support this project for sure
Activity: 574
Read the white paper, and I must say P2P lending is a great concept. System earnings of the borrowers for loan repayment, Mobile application HOME LOANS & more. Already loving the idea of this project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
this is probably the job I've been looking for because this job is filled by highly experienced people and proficient people
Activity: 79
looks interesting and very promising
a project has a good concept and transparent
Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Bounty program is not bad although I do not understand why on Twitter and Facebook current subscription and there is no spread? Huh
Activity: 128
A very promising project looks like this will be successful in the near future. I will support your very good platform.. goodluck
Activity: 106
Please buttress on the YouTube campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
This is a very interesting and promising project. Good luck!  Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
It's a great idea. it can really help the always booming industry of real estate to touch new height. Base on the name I presume that this token will benefit us to get the more real estate in due time and that is a great idea as real estate can be treated as an investment and also as a home for each of us as well.
Activity: 6
It seen to be a potential project, It's great to be a part of this project
Activity: 392
Good team. Good Luck. I'm Joined.
Activity: 448
Joined the airdrop. Nice project. Good luck to the team! Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
. i believe this project will be succes.. good luck . i believe this project will be succes.. good luck
Activity: 95

I will follow you to success ,,, for sure
Pages:
Jump to: