Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥[AIRDROP]🔥🔥HLCoinHOME LOANS🔥🔥 14.01-09.02 - page 3. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 11
im confuced how to join your airdrop lol... please put detail in
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is an interesting project HLCoinHOME LOANS  and i will support, real estate is very promising in the future, 400 000 HLCoin Tokens for 10000 users was great, i hope can join this airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I liked the project and investors won't regret about investing in it. Looks very promising.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
looks interesting project and has a nice concept with innovating ideas and it can be successful I join to this airdrop and wish you guys good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
An interesting project, is credible, I'm going to participate. Good luck to the project. )
Activity: 322
Interesting and nice concept for this project.. i believe this project will be succes.. good luck
Activity: 256
Just met this project. Hope it can rise and give us what we want  Wink
Activity: 1
Activity: 70
who are your main competitors?
Activity: 74
Seems a great project that must be supported by a community. Best of luck DEV for the success of this project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
form is very different from other airdrop form. hopefully this project is in great demand and develop very good.because support team is professional in their respective fields
Activity: 148
joined your telegram channel and your telegram group, Thank you.
Activity: 34
For people who love to invest in real estate I am sure you don't want to miss this opportunity  because this is a great project
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Seems interesting. Will follow. Applied for airdrop.

i saw a bunch of people got added to the participants list but I wasn't one of them. I signed up via the forum. Any admins here to tell me whats up?
Activity: 322
Beautiful project its what the community needs nowadays. Keep it up and make your dreams possible.
Activity: 44
ITS AMAZING  PROJECT  I HOPE IS NEW CHANGE .
BEST REGARDS.
IFTIKHARMUHAMMAD
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
The project is very good. I have taken part in your airdrop and look forward to your leap! Kiss
Activity: 28
I hope new registrants are considered. Been a long time lurker, joined just for this, looks quite promising, good luck Smiley
Activity: 154
Any planning for future exchange??
Activity: 68
You know that the housing price is very expensive, if this project really can help people to buy a house or rent, will be very meaningful, watch it.
Pages:
Jump to: