Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 63. (Read 102962 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hm, it's quite interesting. I am also struggling with the concept.
Activity: 90
From what I understood, the tokens given are not coins. They are tokens to use IF you buy CNX coins from their "Backoffice". The backoffice is where you open your account to buy CNX from them using BTC or ETH.

If you are given those 1000 CNX tokens, the only way to use them is if you buy CNX coins from their backoffice. You have to transfer the tokens there (i tried to send them from my ETH wallet to the address shown in my Cryptonex backoffice, but they didn't go, they are still in my ETH wallet). If you buy for example 500 CNX coins from their backoffice using BTC or ETH (which you first have to deposit there), then you will get 600 CNX (500+100) and your "1000 CNX tokens" will become 900. Essentially you are using those tokens to get a 20% *Bonus (not "discount" as initially written) at your CNX coin purchases via their backoffice.

I am not 100% certain that I have understood correctly though.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
the contract starts to gives errors :

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x94d6b4fb35fb08cb34aa716ab40049ec88002079

How can we send CNX (ETH) to CNX Wallet??
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
From what I understood, the tokens given are not coins. They are tokens to use IF you buy CNX coins from their "Backoffice". The backoffice is where you open your account to buy CNX from them using BTC or ETH.

If you are given those 1000 CNX tokens, the only way to use them is if you buy CNX coins from their backoffice. You have to transfer the tokens there (i tried to send them from my ETH wallet to the address shown in my Cryptonex backoffice, but they didn't go, they are still in my ETH wallet). If you buy for example 500 CNX coins from their backoffice using BTC or ETH (which you first have to deposit there), then you will get 600 CNX (500+100) and your "1000 CNX tokens" will become 900. Essentially you are using those tokens to get a 20% *Bonus (not "discount" as initially written) at your CNX coin purchases via their backoffice.

I am not 100% certain that I have understood correctly though.

Hi

Did anyone manage to exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice?
According to our Bounty program, we created and started sending CNX (ETH) tokens.
The tokens are not sold. You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice.
For this you should sign up and transfer CNX (ETH) tokens from your Ethereum wallet.
You can use your bonus. If you buy CNX coin in your Cryptonex account, you get the bonus of 20%.

For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH.

You get 6000 CNX coins.

You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice - can you please clarify what do you mean by this (back office)?
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Why are they giving out up to 1,000 coins randomly?

See comments here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/cnx/overview

From the website https://cryptonex.org/

1 CNX = 0.0005 BTC | 1 CNX = 0.007 ETH

1000 * .0005 = 0.5 BTCH or 1000 * 0.007 = 7 ETH

Something doesn't add up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi

Can you move the CNX from one MEW account to another MEW now. Or do I need to wait for the sale to be completed

No. We cannnot.

You can transfer the tokens from your Ethereum wallet to Cryptonex wallet. https://wallet.cryptonex.org

Please how can this be done, can you explain please
Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
I opened an account at cryptonex backoffice about 15-20 hours ago, applied 2FA on it using an app called "Authy" instead of Google authenticator, logged in a couple of times and 2FA worked fine. Now I am trying to log in to my Cryptonex backoffice account and after correctly entering my password, on 2FA it tells me "Invalid authentication code!". I don't have any funds in there, so I am not worried about losing anything. I just can't access my backoffice wallet anymore. How can I solve this please?

Edit: I checked other 2FA codes in other sites just now and they work fine. So it doesn't look like a problem from my 2FA app.

Try to set exact time on your phone.
Hi

Can you move the CNX from one MEW account to another MEW now. Or do I need to wait for the sale to be completed

No. We cannnot.

You can transfer the tokens from your Ethereum wallet to Cryptonex wallet. https://wallet.cryptonex.org

Thank you
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I opened an account at cryptonex backoffice about 15-20 hours ago, applied 2FA on it using an app called "Authy" instead of Google authenticator, logged in a couple of times and 2FA worked fine. Now I am trying to log in to my Cryptonex backoffice account and after correctly entering my password, on 2FA it tells me "Invalid authentication code!". I don't have any funds in there, so I am not worried about losing anything. I just can't access my backoffice wallet anymore. How can I solve this please?

Edit: I checked other 2FA codes in other sites just now and they work fine. So it doesn't look like a problem from my 2FA app.
Hi

No. We cannnot.

Hi

with such volumes are far from flying ...

High trade volume is expected after ICO completion and promo campaign.
The listing was not announced on Cryptonex official resources.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
i just got 1000cnx so if i cannot sell them, what to do with them? Are they just sitting in my wallet now?

You can transfer this tokens to your Cryptonex wallet.
Using them, you can get 20% bonus, when you buy CNX coins.

it going expired? or it for live

what so it is not even the real token? just a IOU discount token?

Cryptonex is a cryptocurrency, based on its own blockchain.

Ethereum tokens are used as a bonus when you buy CNX coins.

right.....who wants my 1000 CNX? accepting offers...
etherdeltha you best choise
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
i just got 1000cnx so if i cannot sell them, what to do with them? Are they just sitting in my wallet now?

right.....who wants my 1000 CNX? accepting offers...

You can get this bonus up to September, 30.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: