Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 66. (Read 102962 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
To send tokens to get the attention of investors.
Good idea! Smiley

I already invested 0.5 BTC.

I downloaded the cryptonex wallet but I dont know how to connect it to my account.
Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
Tomorrow we will write in details about Bounty program with ERC-20 tokens.
It will be available to exchange tokens CNX (ETH) to cryptocurrency CNX, as the bonus of 20%.

According our roadmap, wallet for macOS is ready for usage.

You can download it, following this link. https://github.com/Cryptonex/release/raw/master/Cryptonex-Qt.dmg

Cool! I have mac. 😊

May I use my Cryptonex wallet for keeping and exchanging another cryptocurrencies?

Currently this function is under developing. It will be available in the nearest future. Follow the updates.

You can download it, following this link. https://github.com/Cryptonex/release/raw/master/Cryptonex-Qt.dmg

Cool! I have mac. 😊

May I use my Cryptonex wallet for keeping and exchanging another cryptocurrencies?
Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.

Thanks for your interest.

ICO is underway. You can participate right now.

Activity: 30
Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.
What countries will cnx develop?

Cryptonex is a global international project.  We are ready to develop Cryptonex in any country, where the service will be useful for people.
What countries will cnx develop?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Can I reserve Korean translation?
Please share details regarding mining, bounty, exchange, whitepaper and roadmap etc. Website does not have enough information.

P-o-W mining will be available after the ICO completing and it is not the main one.

Currently, P-o-S mining is available, the reward of 12% per annum and more, depends on the amount of coins in the wallet, online time, commissions received for confirmation of transactions.

In September we will launch the web-based  backoffice and wallet. The referral program and bounty program (payment for the posts) will be available after the start of the backoffice.

Addition of cryptocurrency to the exchanges is planned after the launch of the backoffice and high-speed api.

We are preparing wiki that will be presented here later with all detailed and full information.
Sounds great in this project vision & mission but completing all procedure, how much time you need or take to finally launching your web based backoffice and wallet.

The web wallet has already launched. All the functiouns will be available in 1-2 months.
The referral program is available until CNX 90,000,000 will be put into circulation.

Send a referral link to your friend and get 20% each time your friend buys CNX. The reward is automatically transferred only in case the purchase has been done via the backoffice.

Will the referral program be available after ICO?

3212 people took part in ICO and invested $8 672 535,06!

The participants of our ICO can get a P-o-S mining reward. For this it is necessary to transfer CNX from Cryptonex web wallet to the wallet for Windows/Linux.

The wallet for macOS is under testing and will be available in the nearest time.

Great to see your ICO is so successful! Congrats!

Thanks for you interest.

The participants of our ICO can get a P-o-S mining reward. For this it is necessary to transfer CNX from Cryptonex web wallet to the wallet for Windows/Linux.

The wallet for macOS is under testing and will be available in the nearest time.

Great to see your ICO is so successful! Congrats!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
do you still need Chinese translation ? I can do it!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Please share details regarding mining, bounty, exchange, whitepaper and roadmap etc. Website does not have enough information.

P-o-W mining will be available after the ICO completing and it is not the main one.

Currently, P-o-S mining is available, the reward of 12% per annum and more, depends on the amount of coins in the wallet, online time, commissions received for confirmation of transactions.

In September we will launch the web-based  backoffice and wallet. The referral program and bounty program (payment for the posts) will be available after the start of the backoffice.

Addition of cryptocurrency to the exchanges is planned after the launch of the backoffice and high-speed api.

We are preparing wiki that will be presented here later with all detailed and full information.
Sounds great in this project vision & mission but completing all procedure, how much time you need or take to finally launching your web based backoffice and wallet.

Send a referral link to your friend and get 20% each time your friend buys CNX. The reward is automatically transferred only in case the purchase has been done via the backoffice.
Pages:
Jump to: